Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

yay i got my guarantee ticket today. wasnt that bad i guess its the affect of all the high schooler back in skool.

I have done this before. Went multiple times for the black/red 1 release, and I ended up winning a pair.
Yes lawd. Pm me the details folk [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128572[/emoji][emoji]128072[/emoji][emoji]128072[/emoji][emoji]128072[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

But you'll wake up early as hell and go to battle online for god knows how long? It takes me 15 mins to hit every raffle in my local mall. I've hit a few times and got the pair for retail. Waaaaaaaay easier than dealing with online. Plus you get the shoes on RD instead of waiting on shipping. Plus you can inspect the shoe before you buy it.

Lol because waking up early for 10 minutes is SO hard

Ive gotten every release ive wanted online

But if i miss one oh well. Its just shoes

Last edited:
Lol because waking up early for 10 minutes is SO hard
And if you got those stores with all that left hand dap ish. Like op said. Don't waste your time online. Even though your entering a raffle is almost like a guarantee now. Super GR and half size down too [emoji]128526[/emoji]

dude try to switch it up and say he was kidding 
roll.gif

dude try to switch it up and say he was kidding :rofl:
Grizz! You in line for these? Boy o boy I need half of whatchu making lol

Seriously doe! I see yuh shining!

Yeah august was brutal to people who wanted and tried to buy every pair. People fall off from time to time. Keep it G [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
my champs said I was only the 6th one to get a ticket. this was at 8pm :lol: I guess people passing or theyre broke from the sports 3s. those didnt sell til the 3rd day he said

Last edited:
Alley oop.. Lol... They just started to banned this.

Technically, it's always been a ban able offense. It's not as new as you think.

The only thing that's new is the whole "oop" term. Bottom line is, it's still selling. Regardless of the price.

didnt know where else to ask this and didnt want to start a thread..........

when are we gonna get another restock? arent we about due?

My local HoH giving out raffle tickets for guaranteed this friday.  Other FTL tomorrow is last day with 6PM deadline.  I was 2/5 for the SB3 few weeks back... gunning for just 1 and done this time around (with FNL, FA, and Champs)

Back
Top Bottom