Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

Pockets gonna be sad due to 2x carmines
2x these 2x maroon and after the two lows. Can't forget the Columbias X2
Looks like Santa's broke this year

Thats a way better photoshop then. They got the blue right. Atleast thats what i remember my og pair looking like. Could be just my old age tho

Thats a way better photoshop then. They got the blue right. Atleast thats what i remember my og pair looking like. Could be just my old age tho
Trust me bro. It's photoshop. Please believe... it's the easiest thing in the world to do. he didn't even take 3 seconds to change the color of his hand. Dead this.

Last edited:
Hey guys... the releases later we gonna expect later is jumpin at a price of 190 dollars. So this means we pay over 200 later this year smfh and i found this on sneakerbardetroit.com

Last edited:
Hey guys... the releases later we gonna expect later is jumpin at a price of 190 dollars. So this means we pay over 200 later this year smfh and i found this on sneakerbardetroit.com
sneakerbardetroit also said the lightning 4s were dropping in 2013. To be honest, I don't think we'll see the $20 jump in a few more years... 

Shade of blue doesn't matter. Midnight navy...sport blue. Blue is dope on the VI regardless.

I might do the double up for these. Very wearable colorway.

would be hilarious if nike releases these in a september blue colorway instead of sport blue like the originals

see what i did there?

Last edited:
would be hilarious if nike releases these in a september blue colorway instead of sport blue like the originals

see what i did there?
come on rhino
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Shade of blue doesn't matter. Midnight navy...sport blue. Blue is dope on the VI regardless.

I might do the double up for these. Very wearable colorway.
yeah any shade of blue will do...i take blue over red anyday of the week...they should do a carmine type VI with sport blue in place of the red

Back
Top Bottom