Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

that's messed up
Cannon ball run 
smokin.gif

Yall killing me with this subjective "plenty"... Whats is plenty? Every thread i go in upon release date there should be plenty.. I wish i lived where some of yall cats reside.

Yall killing me with this subjective "plenty"... Whats is plenty? Every thread i go in upon release date there should be plenty.. I wish i lived where some of yall cats reside.

as in the most produced jordan of the summer..... people reselling will probably be given these away in a week if not tomorrow....

Last edited:
Thats does not magnify store availiability.. Dude the most a store prob get is 100/pair and that aint per size..

my man, stores probably got a few hundred or few thousand pair at hohs and niketowns in bigger citys, and every euro site has a full size run, these will be a breeze

Last edited:
@belly i still feel like it still pans out to the same ratio as ppl to shoes.. Maybe on some release(enough to count on one hand).. Big city more ppl theyll supply those accounts with more..

my man, stores probably got a few hundred or few thousand pair at hohs and niketowns in bigger citys, and every euro site has a full size run, these will be a breeze

True! 3 HoH called me. All I need is one! I am being blessed with this. God is good to me!

@belly i still feel like it still pans out to the same ratio as ppl to shoes.. Maybe on some release(enough to count on one hand).. Big city more ppl theyll supply those accounts with more..

It's also how much volume the store does

The footlocker employee told me people sleep a lot over here.... Eh well I hope everyone get their pair.

Back
Top Bottom