Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

Funny how ppl forget MJ playing for the Wiz.....All the blue kicks he wore on court but the 17 and 18 are two very underrated Js... I appreciate the 17 mainly because that was the first pair of Js I bought with my own money...mainly because my folks wouldn't pay $200....walked into Just for Feet and got my size a week after RD.... suitcase did it for me

Anyone bought from NDC have the shipping info yet? My order is still in the "in Process" stage and i even have the 2 day shipping. Maybe its coz of the holiday? Sheesh!

Anyone bought from NDC have the shipping info yet? My order is still in the "in Process" stage and i even have the 2 day shipping. Maybe its coz of the holiday? Sheesh!

Yea I'm still sitting on nothing as well, went with the old Sasha FIERCE ftw

mines 10 minutes away from me at FedEx
still cant find these in 8.5 at retail
STILL? because you know its 3 days after its release right? youre gonna have to wait for a restock if you want retail. lowest youll get right now is like 220

http://niketalk.com/t/605626/2014-nike-air-jordan-6-retro-sport-blue-sz8-5-ds-100-authentic

Last edited:
Hell I just went ahead and called eastbay cause I hadn't gotten my shipping confirmation yet and they told me my order was on the truck. I guess the emails are a little behind. She said the holiday weekend had them swamped. Extremely great customer service from eastbay. I can always hear that Midwest accent they have on the phone and I jus think of the movie "Fargo."

Got my shipped confirmation from NDC on Saturday night, but I can't find any info with the tracking number. Going to check it out later and see what's up.

Yo I work at a high school and I often use how many kids who are wearing the latest kicks to guesstimate the volume a particular shoe was either sold or distributed. It's not a science but a good barometer. Based on that these did about average, comparable to the infrared 6s. In a school of about 1500 kids I only saw 5 pairs today...factor in the folks who could hold off wearing their fire today, I'd say that would be about 4 or 5 more pairs. So like I said about average. Plus so many of them think this is just another new color way they weren't even thought of in 91.

did u use the 2day code??

when i use the free ground i get it by sunday...

I said this before but no one chimed in. How weird is it that the black paper in the box is see through like GMs? All my black papers in the past have been dark, non transparent. 

Back
Top Bottom