""jordan retro 7 year of the rabbit "" where are they in this area""

Shoes is meh at best..( and I love VII's) would rather track down a pair of cdp hares.

As for this thread...
[pusha t] woooow [/pusha]

Shoes is meh at best..( and I love VII's) would rather track down a pair of cdp hares.

As for this thread...
[pusha t] woooow [/pusha]

The whole time only one person mentioned what exact stores had them (cmoneymontan). I know the usual response is you should do your homework and find out for yourselves, but obviously this was a different kind of release... Even after the release of the VIIs, heads don't mention any info of what stores released them. Would be good info to know for future reference on a limited release... We got heads saying they seen them and are not worth coping, but don't mention where they saw the shoe (eyesofhazel) and heads after the release getting shoes and not mentioning where they copt (bfresco).

This thread was made to help heads on the year of the rabbit VII and it became something else... lets just keep it moving...

The whole time only one person mentioned what exact stores had them (cmoneymontan). I know the usual response is you should do your homework and find out for yourselves, but obviously this was a different kind of release... Even after the release of the VIIs, heads don't mention any info of what stores released them. Would be good info to know for future reference on a limited release... We got heads saying they seen them and are not worth coping, but don't mention where they saw the shoe (eyesofhazel) and heads after the release getting shoes and not mentioning where they copt (bfresco).

This thread was made to help heads on the year of the rabbit VII and it became something else... lets just keep it moving...

Originally Posted by EZ Primo

lets just keep it moving...
I guess its safe to assume you were asked to view all this niketalk-tainment?

I'm with you.

I let it slide overnight.

But you ain't gotta be from the hood for this to be universal -- once you mention my wife/kid on this board, FOR ANY REASON, you sensitive and out of pocket.  BOTTOM LINE.  The "you took it wrong" retraction card is lost asap.

I ain't know Bryan had so much resentment and bad feelings about me.  No disrespect, but it reminds me of arguing with a female -- y'all addressing an issue, then all of a sudden, your mama is a b. 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Anytime I said I'd do something for the kat, I did it.  Anytime I said I'd be somewhere for the dude, I was there ON TIME everytime.  Anything requested of me from the dude from a character standpoint, I made sure it was done, no questions asked.

But you know, you pull a card over a limited shoe....................................................................................................................................................

"Say Hello".

Originally Posted by EZ Primo

lets just keep it moving...
I guess its safe to assume you were asked to view all this niketalk-tainment?

I'm with you.

I let it slide overnight.

But you ain't gotta be from the hood for this to be universal -- once you mention my wife/kid on this board, FOR ANY REASON, you sensitive and out of pocket.  BOTTOM LINE.  The "you took it wrong" retraction card is lost asap.

I ain't know Bryan had so much resentment and bad feelings about me.  No disrespect, but it reminds me of arguing with a female -- y'all addressing an issue, then all of a sudden, your mama is a b. 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Anytime I said I'd do something for the kat, I did it.  Anytime I said I'd be somewhere for the dude, I was there ON TIME everytime.  Anything requested of me from the dude from a character standpoint, I made sure it was done, no questions asked.

But you know, you pull a card over a limited shoe....................................................................................................................................................

"Say Hello".

Bringing wives, kids and mommas into any situation is not a good look...

That's the type of $#!^ that turn discussions to arguments and arguments into physical altercations...

That's the type of $#!^ that turn discussions to arguments and arguments into physical altercations...

Originally Posted by B Fresco

Shoot a personnel massage for more 411...

just re-read.. how did ya'll miss this?
laugh.gif

if i gotta give dudes massages for info, I'm good.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by B Fresco

Shoot a personnel massage for more 411...

just re-read.. how did ya'll miss this?
laugh.gif

if i gotta give dudes massages for info, I'm good.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

You from the city like me, but I already know where the kat is coming from, so I'm too old to not take that into consideration. And last I checked, Bryan ain't 21 years old either, but, you know, you gotta mention my age as a "card to pull" I guess when the deck is running empty.

It's a page outta Wale's book (view back pages for reference).

"If I mention Kev's fam, he'll be just as mad and emotional as I am right now."

I'm from DCPS, 80s and 90s, its gonna take a lot more than words for me to get, er, emotional. 

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

You from the city like me, but I already know where the kat is coming from, so I'm too old to not take that into consideration. And last I checked, Bryan ain't 21 years old either, but, you know, you gotta mention my age as a "card to pull" I guess when the deck is running empty.

It's a page outta Wale's book (view back pages for reference).

"If I mention Kev's fam, he'll be just as mad and emotional as I am right now."

I'm from DCPS, 80s and 90s, its gonna take a lot more than words for me to get, er, emotional. 

What the hell happened in here?

After the first DAR, there has never been a need to take "NT" talk seriously.

Check FNL's today. I'm not sure what stores, but they are dropping them today.

What the hell happened in here?

After the first DAR, there has never been a need to take "NT" talk seriously.

Check FNL's today. I'm not sure what stores, but they are dropping them today.

if these are dropping today everyone is tight lipped about them. i must have called every FNL in a 50 mile radius lol

if these are dropping today everyone is tight lipped about them. i must have called every FNL in a 50 mile radius lol

Originally Posted by youngcurse

They either did not get them yet, or like you said.

Just like the other spots around the country, they will be a true QS.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

They either did not get them yet, or like you said.

Just like the other spots around the country, they will be a true QS.

Back
Top Bottom