""jordan retro 7 year of the rabbit "" where are they in this area""

Originally Posted by B Fresco

That's funny, you copped south beaches to sell and that was ok in your book, but I cop some YOTR's to make some spending money and I'm a clown now, lmao... please forgive my inappropriate plug, but don't play this holier than thou card, like you dont do the same...

thats a bigger pay out than the YOTR. i seen south beaches hit for 1100 
alien.gif

its like comparing selling weed to dope.

alien.gif

You are completely missing my point. Kev is clownin ME for trying to sell a "shoe for the beasts", yet self admittedly did the same with the south beaches among MANY other kicks. Payout isn't the issue and is not at question here, as this isn't the first pair of shoes he's copped to "resell". I just think that it's funny to clown other people's tastes (and we are talkin many many people) on a message board, then get mad when people point out the obvious and say you sound like a hater... Opinion is one thing, after a while, the negativity "sounds" like "hatin"...

alien.gif

You are completely missing my point. Kev is clownin ME for trying to sell a "shoe for the beasts", yet self admittedly did the same with the south beaches among MANY other kicks. Payout isn't the issue and is not at question here, as this isn't the first pair of shoes he's copped to "resell". I just think that it's funny to clown other people's tastes (and we are talkin many many people) on a message board, then get mad when people point out the obvious and say you sound like a hater... Opinion is one thing, after a while, the negativity "sounds" like "hatin"...

That's funny, you copped south beaches to sell and that was ok in your book, but I cop some YOTR's to make some spending money and I'm a clown now, lmao... please forgive my inappropriate plug, but don't play this holier than thou card, like you dont do the same...
Slim,  I'm glad I know you personally, cause you SHO' be lunchin' on here...

Clap. Clap.

Go to the back pages... In any forum...

Pick out ONE TIME I plugged that I had ANYTHING for sale in this thread, or any other thread besides where it belongs -- Buy and Sale.

[Katt Williams] "Don't worry, I'll wait..........................................."

Mentioning something is available for 50% off still (since you mentioned the South Beaches, Ian and I both gave info that they were still available on EMP) is completely different than saying "HEY GUYS, COME HOLLA AT ME ON THE LOW! GET ME ON INBOX!"

You still referencing that thread? Which is all of about 8 months old now?

Truth be told, 85% of the items I cop don't make it on this forum = "clientele".

And to add -- as everyone here knows and proven -- I don't "sell" to locals. That's one of my principles. Either I hook you up with what I paid since we fam/from same area, or I can't help you at all.

Slim,  I'm glad I know you personally, cause you SHO' be lunchin' on here...

Clap. Clap.

Go to the back pages... In any forum...

Pick out ONE TIME I plugged that I had ANYTHING for sale in this thread, or any other thread besides where it belongs -- Buy and Sale.

[Katt Williams] "Don't worry, I'll wait..........................................."

Mentioning something is available for 50% off still (since you mentioned the South Beaches, Ian and I both gave info that they were still available on EMP) is completely different than saying "HEY GUYS, COME HOLLA AT ME ON THE LOW! GET ME ON INBOX!"

You still referencing that thread? Which is all of about 8 months old now?

Truth be told, 85% of the items I cop don't make it on this forum = "clientele".

And to add -- as everyone here knows and proven -- I don't "sell" to locals. That's one of my principles. Either I hook you up with what I paid since we fam/from same area, or I can't help you at all.

And yes slimdunkin had a point, you typically come off mad negative in most of your posts and that's pretty sad for a dude your age and with wife/kid. Let the youngins hate/bash each other, you 'posed to be "bigger" than that. I know you man to man, and you aint this negative in person, so its a lil whack that that's your "online-persona"...
laugh.gif

Now I'm fake?  Really Cuz?

laugh.gif

Every "fam" I have I've had a verbal encounter with, including you, because I'm strongly opinionated. 

You call it negative, so be it.  That's you.

But me (Lean On Me scene) -- I can cuss Joe Clark out, then afterwards tell him, "well, let's go out to lunch". 
laugh.gif

And what's having a wife and kid gotta do with the topic at hand fam?

That's y'all problem -- can't stick to the script, so you go reaching for air puddings to feed off of.

I can easily say you're a "sad dude" for not being where YOU should be at your age right now career wise, $ wise, house/car wise, etc. but who the hell am I to judge YOUR personal trials/tribulations/successes/failures when the topic at hand is about a damn shoe?  Or PERIOD for that matter?

Too funny jo. 
laugh.gif

I've never crossed you once in reality and on here in always kept it thoro -- communicate where I'm coming from so there are no assumptions on where I stand -- and you always eventually pull the sensitivity card over MY OPINION/STATEMENTS.

Now I'm a "petty sad dude" at my age as husband and father?  Really? Really? 
laugh.gif

Psht.

Enjoy your $180-$200 you make.  I will make that by the time this post is edited.

And yes slimdunkin had a point, you typically come off mad negative in most of your posts and that's pretty sad for a dude your age and with wife/kid. Let the youngins hate/bash each other, you 'posed to be "bigger" than that. I know you man to man, and you aint this negative in person, so its a lil whack that that's your "online-persona"...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Every "fam" I have I've had a verbal encounter with, including you, because I'm strongly opinionated. 

But me (Lean On Me scene) -- I can cuss Joe Clark out, then afterwards tell him, "well, let's go out to lunch". 
laugh.gif

That's y'all problem -- can't stick to the script, so you go reaching for air puddings to feed off of.

I can easily say you're a "sad dude" for not being where YOU should be at your age right now career wise, $ wise, house/car wise, etc. but who the hell am I to judge YOUR personal trials/tribulations/successes/failures when the topic at hand is about a damn shoe?  Or PERIOD for that matter?

Too funny jo. 
laugh.gif

I've never crossed you once in reality and on here in always kept it thoro -- communicate where I'm coming from so there are no assumptions on where I stand -- and you always eventually pull the sensitivity card over MY OPINION/STATEMENTS.

laugh.gif

Psht.

Enjoy your $180-$200 you make.  I will make that by the time this post is edited.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Too funny jo. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Psht.

As usual you miss my point...
I never said you were "petty or sad" or "fake", those are YOUR words/insecurities... I said "stop being so negative". You come off that way on most of your posts. Then your panties got in a bunch, your tampon fell out, and you wanna get personal. I only mentioned wife/kid because that typically mellows folks out later in life, its obviously done very little for you. And yeah, you COULD comment on my personal situation, but you know NOTHING about it, so you can't really say much ABOUT it, champ. Fact is, I'm a Project Manager at one of the largest Minority Owned General Contractors in the City, I got my own whip, a company truck, and my own spot (apartment), and although I don't make as much as you (since we all know how you are so eager to throw it out there everytime you argue with someone, and is pretty classy by the way), I'm happy were I'm at in life. MY folks/fam/peoples love me, and that's all that matters. So you callin me a "sad dude" is about as accurate as your jump shot.

And ask the cats on NT that REALLY know me (not dudes that met me for an hour at a "DAR"), I'm talkin EZ Primo, AllanHouston20, dudes i've actually hung OUT with/Grown up with. I'm the SAME on NT as when you meet me in person, I'd tell you to your face you "sound like a hater". You pride yourself as being the dude that calls a spade a spade, but can't handle it when someone calls YOU a spade. I guess you can't handle someone as OPINIONATED as you. And I don't need to quote songs, comedians, or post youtube clips to do so. You called me sensitive when I stated MY OPINION, yet here you go getting all defensive and reminding us how you are this Standup/keepin it real type dude.

Sounds like YOU the one that's funny, JO!!

I'm done with this thread, you got any other issues, venting, words, you got my number.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Too funny jo. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Psht.

As usual you miss my point...
I never said you were "petty or sad" or "fake", those are YOUR words/insecurities... I said "stop being so negative". You come off that way on most of your posts. Then your panties got in a bunch, your tampon fell out, and you wanna get personal. I only mentioned wife/kid because that typically mellows folks out later in life, its obviously done very little for you. And yeah, you COULD comment on my personal situation, but you know NOTHING about it, so you can't really say much ABOUT it, champ. Fact is, I'm a Project Manager at one of the largest Minority Owned General Contractors in the City, I got my own whip, a company truck, and my own spot (apartment), and although I don't make as much as you (since we all know how you are so eager to throw it out there everytime you argue with someone, and is pretty classy by the way), I'm happy were I'm at in life. MY folks/fam/peoples love me, and that's all that matters. So you callin me a "sad dude" is about as accurate as your jump shot.

And ask the cats on NT that REALLY know me (not dudes that met me for an hour at a "DAR"), I'm talkin EZ Primo, AllanHouston20, dudes i've actually hung OUT with/Grown up with. I'm the SAME on NT as when you meet me in person, I'd tell you to your face you "sound like a hater". You pride yourself as being the dude that calls a spade a spade, but can't handle it when someone calls YOU a spade. I guess you can't handle someone as OPINIONATED as you. And I don't need to quote songs, comedians, or post youtube clips to do so. You called me sensitive when I stated MY OPINION, yet here you go getting all defensive and reminding us how you are this Standup/keepin it real type dude.

Sounds like YOU the one that's funny, JO!!

I'm done with this thread, you got any other issues, venting, words, you got my number.

Bryan,

So, everyone here took what you wrote wrong?  Okay Cuz. 
laugh.gif

No one needed your resume slim.  Who are you validating yourself to and for what?

Again, where did the topic of the VIIs go?  Right where you left it when you got outta pocket. 
laugh.gif

Keep your sensitivity b.  And your resume.

This is so standard of the "typical".  And I thought you weren't -- wishful thinking.

Thanks for letting the built up feelings out.  Good to know when people hit you up in the future, you know exactly where they stand.

But, just like the typical, I know you somewhere pissed, so I don't expect to hear from you again.

#aintmyfault

Bryan,

So, everyone here took what you wrote wrong?  Okay Cuz. 
laugh.gif

No one needed your resume slim.  Who are you validating yourself to and for what?

Again, where did the topic of the VIIs go?  Right where you left it when you got outta pocket. 
laugh.gif

Keep your sensitivity b.  And your resume.

This is so standard of the "typical".  And I thought you weren't -- wishful thinking.

Thanks for letting the built up feelings out.  Good to know when people hit you up in the future, you know exactly where they stand.

But, just like the typical, I know you somewhere pissed, so I don't expect to hear from you again.

#aintmyfault

Back
Top Bottom