""jordan retro 7 year of the rabbit "" where are they in this area""

their limited? i saw them everywhere and dudes been trying to trade me theirs for my concords all week
laugh.gif
thats saying a lot now

their limited? i saw them everywhere and dudes been trying to trade me theirs for my concords all week
laugh.gif
thats saying a lot now

Shoe for the beasts...

... on the to next one.

If A GR, they'd be sitting -- and these will be an afterthought in a couple months.

Shoe for the beasts...

... on the to next one.

If A GR, they'd be sitting -- and these will be an afterthought in a couple months.

yo hazel u kinda be lowkey hating, I understand it's an opinion oriented site... but damn yo u go forum to forum %!$$%++ on ppl cuz they like a shoe

yo hazel u kinda be lowkey hating, I understand it's an opinion oriented site... but damn yo u go forum to forum %!$$%++ on ppl cuz they like a shoe

Ain't nothing low key here champ. I bite my tongue for no one. And I don't hate -- I'm a man with an opinion.

If you a beast, you a beast. Don't call me a hater for stating the obvious.

If these were a GR you wouldn't have cared. Which is all good, but no need in faking...

Let me talk in hip-hop terms so you can understand...

"If I don't like it, I don't like it... It don't mean that I'm hating..." - Common, in "The 6th Sense"...

Weren't you the same dude posting about a store "holding out"?

Hmmm.

All you have to do is go to a store when they ain't busy (like at open), give them sku numbers, and BOOM THERE GOES THE DYNAMITE.

I don't take out my nintendo gun and play DUNK HUNT for shoes anymore.

That's me.

DO YOU.

lol.

Ain't nothing low key here champ. I bite my tongue for no one. And I don't hate -- I'm a man with an opinion.

If you a beast, you a beast. Don't call me a hater for stating the obvious.

If these were a GR you wouldn't have cared. Which is all good, but no need in faking...

Let me talk in hip-hop terms so you can understand...

"If I don't like it, I don't like it... It don't mean that I'm hating..." - Common, in "The 6th Sense"...

Weren't you the same dude posting about a store "holding out"?

Hmmm.

All you have to do is go to a store when they ain't busy (like at open), give them sku numbers, and BOOM THERE GOES THE DYNAMITE.

I don't take out my nintendo gun and play DUNK HUNT for shoes anymore.

That's me.

DO YOU.

lol.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Shoe for the beasts...

... on the to next one.

And I got what the Beasts want
laugh.gif
!!
Shoot a personnel massage for more 411...
roll.gif

And Kev, you my dude all day, but you do smell like you got a lil haterade on your breath...
#jusssayin
But yeah, my hares are better than these all day... I passed on these, for ME at least
wink.gif
!!

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Shoe for the beasts...

... on the to next one.

And I got what the Beasts want
laugh.gif
!!
Shoot a personnel massage for more 411...
roll.gif

And Kev, you my dude all day, but you do smell like you got a lil haterade on your breath...
#jusssayin
But yeah, my hares are better than these all day... I passed on these, for ME at least
wink.gif
!!

^
You sound like a youngin'.  At least I personally know better. 
laugh.gif

What am I hating on exactly?

You agree with someone, its love.

You disagree, you a "hater" or you have to co-sign to show, er, "loyalty".

Sorry, I wasn't born in 1993, so I can't relate.  I keep my balance.

How can I "hate" on a shoe I had accessed to?    Shoes are trash, those who stand in lines and camp out are losers, and those who advertise a sale in inappropriate forums are clowns to me.

But when I say it, everyone's panties are in a bunch.

Shim Shim.

^
You sound like a youngin'.  At least I personally know better. 
laugh.gif

What am I hating on exactly?

You agree with someone, its love.

You disagree, you a "hater" or you have to co-sign to show, er, "loyalty".

Sorry, I wasn't born in 1993, so I can't relate.  I keep my balance.

How can I "hate" on a shoe I had accessed to?    Shoes are trash, those who stand in lines and camp out are losers, and those who advertise a sale in inappropriate forums are clowns to me.

But when I say it, everyone's panties are in a bunch.

Shim Shim.

That's funny, you copped south beaches to sell and that was ok in your book, but I cop some YOTR's to make some spending money and I'm a clown now, lmao... please forgive my inappropriate plug, but don't play this holier than thou card, like you dont do the same...

And yes slimdunkin had a point, you typically come off mad negative in most of your posts and that's pretty sad for a dude your age and with wife/kid. Let the youngins hate/bash each other, you 'posed to be "bigger" than that. I know you man to man, and you aint this negative in person, so its a lil whack that that's your "online-persona"... But what do I know, i'm a loser who stands in a line for a shoe... BTW, Not everybody has the hookups you do my dude, and if I gotta stand in line to get something that I Like (note, not YOU) I WILL, and won't bash others for doing so... To each their own... In your words, on the next one... Oh, and by the way, I don't like the shoe either...

That's funny, you copped south beaches to sell and that was ok in your book, but I cop some YOTR's to make some spending money and I'm a clown now, lmao... please forgive my inappropriate plug, but don't play this holier than thou card, like you dont do the same...

And yes slimdunkin had a point, you typically come off mad negative in most of your posts and that's pretty sad for a dude your age and with wife/kid. Let the youngins hate/bash each other, you 'posed to be "bigger" than that. I know you man to man, and you aint this negative in person, so its a lil whack that that's your "online-persona"... But what do I know, i'm a loser who stands in a line for a shoe... BTW, Not everybody has the hookups you do my dude, and if I gotta stand in line to get something that I Like (note, not YOU) I WILL, and won't bash others for doing so... To each their own... In your words, on the next one... Oh, and by the way, I don't like the shoe either...

Originally Posted by B Fresco

thats a bigger pay out than the YOTR. i seen south beaches hit for 1100 
alien.gif

its like comparing selling weed to dope.

Back
Top Bottom