Jordan Retro 8 "3 Peat" - October 2015

Any place have these for under retail? Footlocker just took off the exclusions so trying to wait for that 20% off $99 or more sale they do online every couple of weeks. But if any place has them less than retail I'll grab them.

$151.99 & free shipping with Eastbay code. Pretty my FSR.

Found the code. Thanks for the heads up! Went ahead and purchased these for $151.99.

Any place have these for under retail? Footlocker just took off the exclusions so trying to wait for that 20% off $99 or more sale they do online every couple of weeks. But if any place has them less than retail I'll grab them.

This was posted a few days back on kicksdeal.com. It's an Eastbay code good through 11/17/15. I haven't tried it but give it a shot. Should take these down to $151.99 with free shipping

Coupon Code: LKS15N55 (Take 20% off for orders of $99 or more; expires 11/17/2015)
FREE shipping is good for domestic US orders only

pmpdaddyrobford pmpdaddyrobford g-time g-time freeagencytv freeagencytv @sthebest
On sale for $139.98 on Villa, FSR.
https://www.ruvilla.com/jordan/men/...o-white-infrared-23-black-bright-crimson.html

2e6djkl.jpg

rh0od4.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for posting that but I used the eastbay deal. After tax it would of been about the same either way.

Thanks grabbed a pair and my rd pair from fnl is heading back. 30.00 saved. Repped

The 11s are priced at $210, which is only a $10 price increase from last year. Sell out easily on release day.

The 11s are priced at $210, which is only a $10 price increase from last year. Sell out easily on release day.

You cant compare these with the 11s. These 8s dont have any appeal.

A sellout even at $220 :frown:

Haha I meant resale on the 11s. They will def sellout but they produced an enormous amount of LB 11s and restocked it to death so resale isn't even that bad anymore. It makes me wonder if they will do the same to these 11s. Obviously, I don't see the 11s going on sale.

Last edited:
The thing with the 11s, once supply dwindles, price skyrockets and stays there. LB 11s will be in the 500 for a mint fresh icy pair within 2 years.

Ebay seller kicksftw has them for 120 shipped. He is the same guy from the mtm 7 thread that had them for 137.50 shipped. I'm glad I held out from buying from Villa last night!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom