Jordan Retro Bred 4 2012 legit check

When comparing them to my legit fire red 4s the thread lacing on toe box the fire reds have 18 seperate stitches and my bred 4s only have 14. If you look closely you can see how the Bred 4s have less stitches.
Look at this early pic of the bred 2012 and count the stitches

Last edited:
I cant see all of them from that angle. You can count them as easy as i can from that pic.

Last edited:
@Filippo aopears to be 14 dont it? There are going to be different amounts on different sizes. Im only speaking for the size 12 having 14 on my fake one and 18 in the real one.

Last edited:
@Filipp0 yeah and different fakes may have the stiching on point and have other giveaways. Like the 7 holes on the back of the pull tabs on legit Jordan 4 retos vs. 5 on the fakes like in the picture i posted above.

@Filippo aopears to be 14 dont it? There are going to be different amounts on different sizes. Im only speaking for the size 12 having 14 on my fake one and 18 in the real one.
You are correct, each of my pairs have the 18 stitches, all size 10.5, just counted them lol. (black/red 2012, thunder 2012, Fear, Toro, Green Glow, Cool Grey)

Great catch, and good info to know. Repped.

You are correct, each of my pairs have the 18 stitches, all size 10.5, just counted them lol. (black/red 2012, thunder 2012, Fear, Toro, Green Glow, Cool Grey)
Great catch, and good info to know. Repped.
Good to know man. Looks like we all learned something new today on the Jordan 4 retros. Thats one more way for the good guys to catch the bad guys out here. Repped back

Yes we've already established that @retro fiend. Thanks for the day late dollar short input though.

Last edited:
Yes we've already established that @retro fiend. Thanks for the day late dollar short input though.
just like on my post, same thing could of been said except mine were legit. Since you like reps, I found these withe you. These will look good with them fubu shirts you got.

When comparing them to my legit fire red 4s the thread lacing on toe box the fire reds have 18 seperate stitches and my bred 4s only have 14. If you look closely you can see how the Bred 4s have less stitches.
someone with half a brain would of done this first. You bought them in person and get beat, lol. 

the stitching on my black cement 11 and true blue 3 11.5 both has 20 stitches, black cement from a japan store, the true blue has a retail tag on the box, any ideas?

Hello,

First of all thank you for your help.

I just bought this as a bargain but now that I've got them I'm not sure if they are real.

For example the plastic eyelet look a little bit yellowish even if the shoe is new.

Is it for the age? or because it's fake?

The rest of the shoe looks really good to be a replica but I'm not sure.

I appreciate all the help. Thanks.

These fakes of retro 4's are hard to L/C, u really have to look hard just to tell if they are fakes or not

Thank you. What should I do then? Should I take more pics and show to you? Anyway thank you for answering again.

I know im wayyy more than a day late but I just got some bred 4s and and was looking at lcs to see how they checked out and absolutely everything is golden except the stiches. I looked at my cement 4s and they have 18 and the breds have 15. But every offical release pic of the breds I count 15 stitches, so even though the oreo and teals came out 3 years later the teals have 16 and oreos 15. Isnt it possible they could just be different?

Back
Top Bottom