Jordan Retro I '97 TXT

which shoes is hotter?

• black/white

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • white/black

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just heard that there is going to be a release on March 2nd  in both colors. The White/Black and Black/White.  Does anyone have more info

Hopefully people get faked out on these :lol:

But seriously ..

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.

No.

TCC has a fsr for retail fwiw.  Too much heat releasing for me buy these, but honestly the leather in his pics looks on point.  Knowing JB I wouldn't be surprised if these are one of the higher quality joints releasing in a while

these look pretty clean mixed with the playoff 8s but the 13s.... just no
sick.gif
 hybrids in general is a no no

I got the all red colorway of this model. The leather is on point, really good quality. It is so comfortable too. This is my first Jordan 1 model I have bought so I can't compare it to anything else but I'm glad these didn't sell out like other Jordan's. I'm planning on getting the gray ones and the black/white ones.

"ON POINT"
how can you say the leather is ON POINT and then say you have nothing to compare it too?

can you explain to me the difference between ON POINT and OFF POINT leather???

Last edited:
"ON POINT"
how can you say the leather is ON POINT and then say you have nothing to compare it too?

can you explain to me the difference between ON POINT and OFF POINT leather???
I don't need a previous model of the 1's to tell me this pair has good quality leather or not. When I was referring to not having a previous model to compare it to I meant more the fit than anything else, as that statement was followed after I mentioned that they fit really comfortable. I can see how that would get misunderstood though as I didn't explain myself clearly in my post. Regardless though the shoe is really good quality, including the leather. If anyone is interested, below is a quick look at the red CW which actually shows the leather really well. (this is not my video credit goes to youtube user nightwing2303)

Last edited:
the leather on these are great dont be fooled and yea jb knew they was putting better leather on these thats the only reason the retail of these are more than some retro 1

The leather on these looks really nice. Might get em after seeing them in person!

Meh... besides them having really nice leather there a pass to me. I don't get Jordan Brand why they invest in quality materials into sneakers like these that people are not interested in buying.

Should of made the jumpman on the Black ones yellow.

>D

Anyways, the leather on the Reds aren't that good to me.

Definitely not as soft as the Vegas 1s leather.

Idk, maybe we aren't examining the shoe the same.

Scooped the black ones on eBay for $99...will be great beaters. Really feeling the black XIII vibe. 

Much better looking in person. Just got the black ones. Leather is on point

Meh... besides them having really nice leather there a pass to me. I don't get Jordan Brand why they invest in quality materials into sneakers like these that people are not interested in buying.

JB puts better materials and more effort into new modelways and ish they know might not sell well to get people to buy them.  They know if they release something like the black cement 3 or white cement 4 they don't have to try b/c people will buy it regardless of the quality as proven time and time again.

I think the red ones are dope.. I can't wait for them to go on clearance so I can pick up a pair. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom