Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
by crap i mean just site issues, no releases ... 

man we need to find another working back door LOL .. wheres a good IT guy when ya need one
i think they just fixed the backdoor method 
wink.gif

LMAO I just wanna check my order status man and the site goes down. They pre-game troll'n before this weekend.

Last edited:
They havent been sitting. Some sizes sold out of the photo blues and got restocked and its listed as one of the top online sellers on multiple sites. Be a leader not a follower. Because ur boy says they arent limited then they are automatically bad right?
Just my personal imo man. I could care less what others think and I only cop the jordans that I really want. They aren't anything special imo. And a shoe being limited has nothing to do with wether that shoes is hot or not. 

Now everyone and their mama askin' about backdoor links. That thing got exploited so bad and so fast lol.

Either the sale caused a rush of traffic, just a quick maintenance, or they were bouncing their web servers in preparation for a rush of traffic....

next day air for finishline doesnt change the processing time. it still takes however many days it will take for them to process your order. they just apply next day air once they finally ship the item.

much different than how nike.com runs things.
Yeah, that's the run around I was given by the fnl rep I spoke with yesterday. I personally think it's a crappy business practice. But I'm not them. I figure, if I place an order that is confirmed at 5 am pst that it should ship out by end of business especially if that customer asked for next day air and paid for it.

Was able to cop a bunch of IX's on Eastbay just now!!
nthat.gif

3 pairs of Fontay Montana's

1 pair of Calvin Bailey's

1 pair of Slim Jenkins

Slim Jenkins, 10.5 and Kilroy, 10 - available when adding to the cart to purchase! Not for me, as I am a size 14.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom