Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fnl had some playoff xii earlier according to @sneakheat
They did...they only had a size 8.5 and 12. I saw it this morning and was able to successfully add both just to test it out. They were gone within seconds after that.

Last edited:
Was able to cop a bunch of IX's on Eastbay just now!!
nthat.gif

3 pairs of Fontay Montana's

1 pair of Calvin Bailey's

1 pair of Slim Jenkins
You must just sit around and refresh sites all day......

I passed on fontay and bentleys I had in my cart. Just wanted to see how fast they would sell out..... and it was fast.

Great... checked my bank account activity and the pending charge for the Bred XIs disappeared.  Had confirmation email too

FNL has to be the worst company ever. They took over $800 pot of my account yesterday but I never got the shoes. Called them and they said it takes 24 hours to return it. Told them it's been over 24 hours. They didn't have an answer and they were rude on the phone too. Plus being on hold for over 30 minutes listening to call me maybe is not a good time either. I don't think I'll ever use this joke of a company again.

FNL has to be the worst company ever. They took over $800 pot of my account yesterday but I never got the shoes. Called them and they said it takes 24 hours to return it. Told them it's been over 24 hours. They didn't have an answer and they were rude on the phone too. Plus being on hold for over 30 minutes listening to call me maybe is not a good time either. I don't think I'll ever use this joke of a company again.

2-4 business days depending who u bank with..

Just waiting for that shipping confirmation...

Same here. Pretty much a waste of money paying for the rushed shipping. Do they always take this long?? I had my order in at 7:51am for Concords and Bred's so I'm pretty confident I'm good to go!

Been sleepin on NT lately. Busy as hell with work.
Missing ALL these restocks. Smh

Congrats to all that have copped.

Man that is crazy... that has never happened to ANY purchase I've made online at FNL. I think you guys better get on the phone soon to confirm. Most bank leave the charge at PENDING until the the charge has posted... it doesn't disappear.

I wouldn't worry too much about the pending charge dissapearing. I will get reposted, only when the item is shipped out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom