Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phew! I got scared for a minute, I tried to track by reference and nothing came up but then I remembered I changed the shipping address to my dorm address 
laugh.gif
 It shows up now

My pair still hasn't been picked up, but I'm not worried. The trailer is most likely there but all the packages haven't been scanned yet. And to the guy wanting to unds the concords I would personally. But some people might say wait it out cuz you don't know how the pair from FNL will look.

trill, two pairs, concords, same card, same address, same name

thanks og baby j

Last edited:
Ugh come on finish line. Of course something would go wrong with my order. Oh well. Unless they just haven't gotten to my order yet, they will have some sz 11.5 breds available soon. lol. My order status on fnl.com still says processing and pending on paypal. 

Just got my shipping label created for my Blk/Red 11's from FNL restock. I checked by tracking it by reference on UPS. They won't get here till next Tuesday but I did receive my 88's from FNL today. But thanks once again to everyone who has contributed with info.

I had two separate orders to the same address and only one is coming up with tracking info, here's to hoping they're in the same box--although I doubt it. Still coming Friday!

ahhhhh **** ya'll tracking reference worked! I'm cheesing right now, and the knicks are smashing the raptors, good times!

question for you concord coppers, what sizes ya'll see when you got in there? I really wanted concords but when I got in they had like 14-17 sizes, I mean I wanted the breds anyway since I copped in Dec off of a reseller so now I can DS and rock a pair but man I really want them concords

I got one pair of concords DS but I want a pair to rock, I guess Im gonna have to search 

Last edited:
I had two separate orders to the same address and only one is coming up with tracking info, here's to hoping they're in the same box--although I doubt it. Still coming Friday!

I have the same thing..... Wondering if I should be worried. I got in well before the spa screen went up.

question for you concord coppers, what sizes ya'll see when you got in there? I really wanted concords but when I got in they had like 14-17 sizes, I mean I wanted the breds anyway since I copped in Dec off of a reseller so now I can DS and rock a pair but man I really want them concords

I got one pair of concords DS but I want a pair to rock, I guess Im gonna have to search 

Full size run my good man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom