Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I come from the time when u could go in days after release and get your size, worst case size up.. I refuse to give in to resellers. Takes away from my enjoyment as fan of kicks... if I cant get them on my terms for a price I feel is reasonable i pass.
I know, i'm 28 gonna be 29, I remember when I could walk in the store get my size or size up. Shoe game is messed up man, I cave in to resellers because I start twitching if I don't get a shoe I really want lol its a bad habit these shoes

to be honest, with the way things are now, the only time I enjoy all the BS we go through is when I unbox the kicks. The smell just sets me into a zen zone, but then a few weeks later it starts all over again

for the foams, I went to three different malls, struck out all three times, earlier in the morning no luck online, I ended up paying like 80 bucks over retail but I got the kicks today and they were so dope that i didn't even care anymore about all the bs

I come from the time when u could go in days after release and get your size, worst case size up.. I refuse to give in to resellers. Takes away from my enjoyment as fan of kicks... if I cant get them on my terms for a price I feel is reasonable i pass.
Yeah I feel you man. I cave in because I really want the shoe but sometimes I pass when its just too much

I know, i'm 28 gonna be 29, I remember when I could walk in the store get my size or size up. Shoe game is messed up man, I cave in to resellers because I start twitching if I don't get a shoe I really want lol its a bad habit these shoes

to be honest, with the way things are now, the only time I enjoy all the BS we go through is when I unbox the kicks. The smell just sets me into a zen zone, but then a few weeks later it starts all over again

for the foams, I went to three different malls, struck out all three times, earlier in the morning no luck online, I ended up paying like 80 bucks over retail but I got the kicks today and they were so dope that i didn't even care anymore about all the bs
only shoes I've caved in on paying resellers have been sbs just because it can still come out cheaper than some Jordan's with better quality materials

I swear I have to have the record for most shoes missed out on... I've been missing out on 11s since the OG smh
Yeah every 11 release that comes out my payment will not go through. I really dont care for the cords but dang i cant even nab a pair breds. Smfhh.

most recently I did it with the bred 11s because I just had to have that shoe, but I ended up paying so much that I DS them and never plan on wearing them. When the fnl pair come in I am gonna rock them, can't wait

Yeah every 11 release that comes out my payment will not go through. I really dont care for the cords but dang i cant even nab a pair breds. Smfhh.

I know your pain.happened to me and grape 5 back in 05.. my boy bought them from under my nose smh

that's been my biggest question all along, I can't wait to see the pics people post because if they get some clear bottoms man thats awesome! I missed out but I aint gonna hate on someone for copping over me
I copped mine off the restock a couple months ago and there was some yellowing on the bottom of the sole near the concord but no where else.

Damn son, I just called them earlier today too they didn't mention anything about canceling the order, in fact they said they would add it on to my acct after they ship. Weird. Looks like I lost my concords.

Now that finishing is shipping the next question is what will the soles on the concords look like? No yellowing, some yellowing, any thoughts?
Expect some yellow. Copped a pair from cyber Monday restock. It's the one on the right. That's the reason they were 5 bucks off.

Last edited:
Those sole will have to be pretty yellowed now, they're almost two years old. I remember the cyber Monday pairs had deep yellowing around the pods that was identical to DS pairs. Find a pair of DS rd pairs on eBay and it should pretty much be the same.

Those sole will have to be pretty yellowed now, they're almost two years old. I remember the cyber Monday pairs had deep yellowing around the pods that was identical to DS pairs. Find a pair of DS rd pairs on eBay and it should pretty much be the same.
yeah because December 2011 was two years ago....

Expect some yellow. Copped a pair from cyber Monday restock. It's the one on the right. That's the reason they were 5 bucks off.
they look good to me tho, damn man I really wish I got them grrrrrr, im on ebay searching around for a pair now

I said almost....jeez
Most of them were manufactured July-October 11, that's almost two years, 1 year & 7 months old

If anybody complains about the minimal yellowing they can sell it to somebody that wants it for retail, I'm sure they would find plenty of suitors... :nerd:

If anyone's Concords having some yellowing, I want to do you guys a favor and buy them for $100

I know the yellowing devalues them but I'm feeling generous

reference works ill have delivery friday IF its right .. now only if UPS would hurry with the update that just allows me to pick up directly from them without the 1st attempt ... if not itll be til monday SMFH
I've always wondered, how do you pick it up from them? Is there a number to call? thanks in advance

Just did the tracking by reference with my order number and concords should be here Friday evening! Quick question, I managed to cop the bred 11s with the "bill me later" option and when I log onto bill me later, I have 2 pending charges for finishline? I never got a confirmation email for the breds but like I said, I have 2 pending charges on my bill me later account. Is it lookin like im SOL right now? :/

Just got confirmation from FNL that my Bred 11s have shipped. I used a different shipping address from my billing address and since they shipped I guess it was not a problem. Thank you NT for the info.
I'm glad to hear that. I order mine with a different shipping address and billing address so I was a bit concerned. My order still says processing though. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom