Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help guys, I just bought some shoes 20 minutes ago and got express shipping but fnl hasn't given me my tracking # yet. C'mon fnl, get with it.

J/K

Saw Concords and Bred up at 6:50am Central time. FSR in both, added to cart, tried checking out 15 times kept saying it wouldn't accept my CC info!!! Finally accepted my order once the Concord sold out in my size so I got confirmation on one Bred. PISSED!!! Lol! Why was the CC info accepted and refunded 15 times in my bank activity. Smh!

Last edited:
I tried using the "backdoor" links provided in the thread and couldn't finalize the checkout process. I said to myself "Finishline must've flagged the link so you couldn't checkout using those links." Since I was up on it early I simply backed out and went through the front door with no problems (homepage---> search----> ect) and the check out worked just fine. Not saying its true that the links were flagged, but that was just my logic behind it.

Last edited:
:lol: at not being able to purchase shoes because the site wouldnt take my cc info. i had concords and black/reds in my cart and it just said no.
i tried paypal, check out as guess with my fiances paypal, visa, mastercard, food stamps and all said no.

Same here. First time having this issue. They better not do this with the royal 1's.

black/red 11's sitting
nerd.gif
I know right? 11.5's too.
eek.gif

I tried using the "backdoor" links provided in the thread and couldn't finalize the checkout process. I said to myself "Finishline must've flagged the link so you couldn't checkout using those links. Since I was up on it early I simply backed out and went through the front door with no problems (homepage---> search----> ect) and the check out worked just fine. Not saying its true, but that was just my logic behind it.
Link still works

Helloeveryone uumm i ordered from the backdoor link and i call fnl to check if my order went through but it says my order number is invalid. Also i got a weird order confirmation that fnl doesnt send.. Your thoughts?
while youre logged in, on the top right, click order inquiry. click on the order number. status should say processing...

if you got that, its time to wait for a shipping confirmation. keep your fingers crossed!

Last edited:
Finishline.com has a fraud protection system that checks to make sure any flagged accounts are not fraudulant purchases. This method can take a few days to complete. Since the Jordans will sell out within a day the system automatically rejects any accounts flagged as potential fraud. We recommend contacting your financial institution to confirm your account information in order to resolve the issue. In the meantime try the eGift card method in our tips above.

LOL at Finishline. How is my account flagged now (and some of ours)....when I've bought Jordan releases the past couple of months just fine?

Let all the braggggging begin!!!! 

I got four pairs of Concords but not for me lol for my ****** in da hood you know

and 14 Pairs of the breds that I'm trading for whateva whateva

Pathetic 
Haha no doubt. There always has to be or a thread isn't complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom