Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried four different cards, two different computers, with two different accounts (me and wife) and paypal. Nothing would go through. SMH

Last edited:
I tried using the "backdoor" links provided in the thread and couldn't finalize the checkout process. I said to myself "Finishline must've flagged the link so you couldn't checkout using those links." Since I was up on it early I simply backed out and went through the front door with no problems (homepage---> search----> ect) and the check out worked just fine. Not saying its true that the links were flagged, but that was just my logic behind it.

You may be right, I copped from the "backdoor"(no homo) once before and I think it might be what caused my account to be flagged.

I've been trying for 100 times and now my size is gone 
devil.gif

xxxx FNL!!! their website system sxxx!!

I DON'T want to see ONE post about someone not getting a pair of Bred XI's. I vote for instaban if they do cause I still see a full size run available online!

Tried four different cards, two different computers, with two different accounts (me and wife) and paypal. Nothing would go through. SMH

I had to tried two different computers, but worked on my third card attempt lmao.. fnl is ridic

Also why are people still payin retail for b grade concords? Lmao

Finally got through and finished with the backdoor link. Is it likely they will cancel the order with it or what?

lol I'm getting flags on flags on flags haha I'm not even mad.. I did everything right.. it's divine financial intervention I guess.

Kicking myself for not getting any concords. There were sizes but not one that I could wear. I passed and left them for people who could wear them. Reading some of these post I should have got them to sell. Seeing some of these post I left them for others to sell smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom