Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how I get an e-mail asking me "Where did you run off to?" and that my cart was saved. Following that link took me to an empty cart... pffft.

I, like so many here, failed at using 4 different credit cards. Some clarity on why FL "reverses" a charge even though a credit card company approves it would be nice. If your CC company doesn't consider it fraud, why should FL? This has been a recurring issue for me and FL, so I guess the only thing to do is take my dollars elsewhere.

the "link" is directing me straight to the SPA page. way to go guys. Let's keep talking about it till they lock us out. you guys are smart.
mad.gif
yup
mean.gif

yea but the whole theory that credit cards are being blocked doesnt hold true if its still letting me put orders through.

Yea it's not your CC... It's your actual FNL account I believe that is being blocked. Factor in traffic and how many people are gunning for the size your trying to check out also contributes. I believe we discussed this before, i was having major payment errors for the past a month and a half. Recently I tried using the guest checkout without adding my WC account number and was able to get through with no issues. I even tried it as guest with WC account and failed. Then removed my WC number and re-submit and it went through.

ive said it like 10 times now.

i used all different types of ways to check out. guest account, guess paypal, different cards, food stamps. day care vouchers, eastbay giftcards, etc and it just wasnt happening.

I am pretty sure the fnl failed transactions have to do with the overload of transactions being processed. Try again later with a regular item during normal times and it will check out fine. FNL needs to fix their check out systems

this

I added the shoes a ton of times but couldn't check out
mean.gif

I tried multiple CC, my PayPal and I used these on the restocks earlier this week too.. (couple of them were Jordans) I had this same issue with the 88 Cement III's on FNL, where I couldn't checkout but all the other releases have been fine.. I guess I must be flagged.

Does anyone know if they flag the address? What gets flagged?
your address, card, billing address as well

^^^Yeah same here... I didn't try this morning but that's exactly what happened to me with '88 Cements through FNL. I was trying to pay 5 different times and got canceled each time. However my order through NDC was immediately processed through paypal.

I dont F with FNL because I know its wasting my time and resources while I may atleast have a shot at the other sites. Or for better lack of words, dont let me get it in my cart, go all the way through to paypal processing and cancel my sh*t.!
Same here, my exact experience with FNL. However my restocks went through (Dave White 1, Olympic VII, Bentley Ellis IX) this week and I got the Fire Red V's no problem.. just the 88 Cement III and this release wouldn't go through for me..
mean.gif

yeah... they're just rubbing it in... no shot of getting em
the thing is that i already got confirmation from FL that my order is "official" now that im back on the SPA page is says my cart is empty but under "my order" i still see my bred and concord placed and under "processing" 

anyone have this problem?

i might of clicked another pair in my cart without paying because i didn't want others to miss this release. can that be it?

IPEREZ24
Idk but you better believe him cus he said the concords and Breds would drop this morning and they did at the time he said. I doubted him about the concords HIGHLY. But he came through. Rep this man!!!
He said the breds would drop. Then said concords after seeing something.

I love how I get an e-mail asking me "Where did you run off to?" and that my cart was saved. Following that link took me to an empty cart... pffft.

I, like so many here, failed at using 4 different credit cards. Some clarity on why FL "reverses" a charge even though a credit card company approves it would be nice. If your CC company doesn't consider it fraud, why should FL? This has been a recurring issue for me and FL, so I guess the only thing to do is take my dollars elsewhere.
I usually buy off NDC, however, no restocks from them today...

such a great feeling on not having to pay reseller prices on the releases I missed late last year. bred iv & xi in the last week alone! I'm still in disbelief!

ive said it like 10 times now.

i used all different types of ways to check out. guest account, guess paypal, different cards, food stamps. day care vouchers, eastbay giftcards, etc and it just wasnt happening.

LOL @ Day care vouchers :rofl:

everything is gone and i didnt score

but i have to say.......

finishline has been rocking the restocks ...................concords from over a year ago .....................................damn

and

thats not counting the 40+ pairs that are dropping this month

february is without adoubt the best shoe month of the year .............................23

Guess I got really lucky on a pair of Bred XIs. Hit the finish line site and of course got the SPA page but immediately loaded after only one count down. Went to the jordan section, went to the Bred XIs and everything loaded and saw a few sizes, including my size. Added it to my cart and proceeded to check out without a stutter at all - with instant order email confirmation.

This was after a lot of NTers stated that it was sold out. Got my email/order confirm at 9:20am. Hope the shipping email comes soon! Feeling bad for a lot of you that couldn't get through. That's just a bad luck of the draw. Never had issues with finish line and hope the good trend continues.

They cannot block your account from buying. Why would they do that? that money for them. They do not care if youre a reseller buying. Trust me, they do not give a SHTT. If definitely their check out systems

everything is gone and i didnt score

but i have to say.......

finishline has been rocking the restocks ...................concords from over a year ago .....................................damn

and

thats not counting the 40+ pairs that are dropping this month

february is without adoubt the best shoe month of the year .............................23

All In honor of the GOATs 50th...NDC will probably restock Concords and SJs on Sunday or something haha

It's not just credit cards. They are using a combination of the product you are purchasing and your purchase history to determine whether to allow or deny the charge before it ever gets to your financial institution.

Here is NT FNL payment problems page

http://niketalk.com/t/518252/finishline-credit-card-errors-and-holiday-retro-releases

We should flood @finishline on twitter with our frustrations until they do something about their process.
How do they determine "you" and your purchase history I wonder.. It must be the address on the CC or PayPal..

LOL so random regular dude X just tmz'd/worldstar'd like every popular sneaker website ever. LMAO. Excellent work my dude!

They cannot block your account from buying. Why would they do that? that money for them. They do not care if youre a reseller buying. Trust me, they do not give a SHTT. If definitely their check out systems
They do care when it comes to fraud. If cards are being fraudulently used the retailer is stuck with the bill. Most financial institutions will refund the customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom