Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks SO much to the NT community and everyone on this thread who posted relevant info regarding this significant restock.  VERY much appreciated!!

got to twitter this morning and see finish line tweeting about the breds and concords im like wth i miss out again wasup with all the random restocks..is there anyway to find out ahead of time or was this just out of the blue

the mods are watching this thread, they should have just closed the thread and removed the links.

Back door done went out huh?? Leave it to NT to mess up a good thing...Well hey, at least yall got a couple of release out of it
laugh.gif
true that right'?

I'm pretty sure they only flag certain product, because I wasn't able to get the '88 or the XI's this am, but I was able to get the restocks last week like the Cement IV, DW 1's, Calvin Bailey's, and the GS 5's for my wife last weekend....so the block only applies to product they determine.

FNL is going to see gift card sales sky rocket LOL
laugh.gif
Same here, same exact experience as you.

Did anyone use a Finishline gift card?  Did it authenticate with no problems?  I had no luck this morning with 3 credit cards.  The Finishline checkout system sucks.

we don't have to talk about it for them to see it. Any have wit webmaster can login into their web-log stats and see that the page was loaded directly by ip address and not the domain name it resolves to. so instead of seeing that finishline.com/jordan/etc got X amount of hits, it'll show 58934.345.67234/jordan/etc got those hits. It takes 5 minutes to change that at the max.
This is basically what I've been trying to explain. It should take less than 5 minutes to fix, but they never had a reason to look for the issue until people started tweeting. But if this big of a hole exists I guarantee there are more that haven't been exploited.

if they really do restock space jams and cool greys and they don't have yellowing, but the same production dates the OG's had, then that is weird...

RIP fnl back door....thanks for the couple pairs it was able to get me. Once word spread about it, it was only a matter of time before fnl would figure it out. Don't know much about technology but I'm pretty sure they could tell how many people were on the site at a given time via finishline.com or via backdoor.

Finishline took money out of my account twice but didn't get any confirmation email. So frustrating!>:

Not to burst some bubbles, but be very careful. During the last restock, i got rejected multiple times, paypal, cc, debit....I decided I would console myself with a pair of hoya 1's. Super unhyped, sitting in all sizes.

I ordered friday thru cc (paypal was rejected again), and they took two days of "processing" then sent me a rejection notice this Sunday. I tried again yesterday with a different credit card and im still waiting in "processing". Have a feeling this will be rejected too. So if you got a rejection or two at any point, and got through today, I would not celebrate until you get that shipping confirmation. My order history is usually one pair of my own size, some hyped releases ive got lucky on (bred 4, chi 1), and some not so hyped (prism). So im not the type to be buying multiples of everything that comes out. Paypal is my preferred payment and Ive never once been rejected til the big restock a few days ago. Now it appears im flagged from even buying unhyped J releases.

if they really do restock space jams and cool greys and they don't have yellowing, but the same production dates the OG's had, then that is weird...

get off the production date kick.

do you really think Nike is reproducing exclusive inventory for Finishline?

the backdoor link, at least for me (using safari) did not have a functioning 'add to cart' button at any point this morning.  I was able to see and select a given size, but that was it.

ive said it like 10 times now.

i used all different types of ways to check out. guest account, guess paypal, different cards, food stamps. day care vouchers, eastbay giftcards, etc and it just wasnt happening.

did he say foot stamps and day care vouchers?? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I hate when people get mad about people posting links on here. Not everyone is selfish and doesn't mind helping others out. If you missed it, move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom