Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quit worrying about the blk/red XI.  Just keep that NDC, FTL, and FTA link saved from December, and be near your computer the 13th-16th.  Not saying it's an easy task given the 4 day time frame, but if you want them bad enough, figure something out for those 4 days and be ready. :wink:   I'd share more info, but I'd hate for a troll to get a hold of it and get me locked out of this thread too :lol:

Could you repost the links you speak of, please. I'm New to this and trying figure this stuff out as I go. And as a side nite, is NDC just Niketown.com? Or Nike.com?

Could you repost the links you speak of, please. I'm New to this and trying figure this stuff out as I go. And as a side nite, is NDC just Niketown.com? Or Nike.com?

He alley ooped it.. All you have to do is dunk it..

Thank you, sir, for helping out a newb. Now, I just need those links he spoke of. Thanks

Eastbay showing Raptor VII's, Calvin Bailey IX's, and Marine Blue IV's (when you search on the site)..

Last edited:
Wow I'm still in shock that my 3 orders for bred 4s, fire red 5s & Olymp 7s went through.. Just got my shipping confirmation, What a great weekend!!!!:D:D

So much heat I'm losing floorspace over here. If I don't slow down I'll be on that show "Hoarders", I blame the restocks
mean.gif

This is just the last couple months.. the stuff that's not in my sneaker closet..

Last edited:
So much heat I'm losing floorspace over here. If I don't slow down I'll be on that show "Hoarders", I blame the restocks
mean.gif

This is just the last couple months.. the stuff that's not in my sneaker closet..
I snagged those AM 90s too- they are very nice.

Hey I'm just getting back into this thing too. Could some one send me the link to for bred XI too

I just hope for an olive 9 restock.....them gmp for $209 would be icing on the cake

Eastbay showing Raptor VII's, Calvin Bailey IX's, and Marine Blue IV's (when you search on the site)..
I would keep an eye on that. Those shoes were not showing up yesterday. I have been watching the site. I know about 4 weeks ago, Eastbay dropped a size 10 in the Raptor VIIs. It was taken within seconds. Eastbay likes to drop random shoes and sizes. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom