Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
cats is gonna be posted up tomorrow morning

even if I miss out, hopefully that link is dropped cause this mess is crazy. 

Got my pair of the GMP that restocked atNikestore the other day..from the  shipping label it looks like it was from their returns department...
Wouldn't be surprised if it was from the return department. Got my GMP today too, and let's just say there were some scuffs both on the 7s and 6s. smh...not that noticeable but still.

And I can't believe there trolling us again lol it was confirmed that the Bred 11 production total was 500,000+. I think there will be more restocks in the near future.

If I get up tomorrow at 8am and it's for nothing, then bro I'ma track you down and hunt you like an animal. Justsayin

When could u call in an order to finishline? They wouldnt want that kind of traffic on thier systems. Man they maybe shootin off a restock tomorrow but most of your stuff reads like my gmail spam box.

i think people are just hyping this concord fire

there isnt any proof, and we woulda probably seen something about it by now

the restocks havent happened before 9am though for finishline have they?????

How you hear that?
from you, he's reporting what you said a few lines back
roll.gif

Im not reporting what he said I only release GUARENTEED INFORMATION. I will bet my reputation that both the bred 11s and concord 11s are releasing tomorrow. I want the pairs as bad as anyone so can someone explain how the back links that were posted before work? 

If you're gonna contribute "info" to this thread, at least back the ish up a little bit. It's like we're just throwing stuff out there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom