Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the restock drops at 8am EST then repped.
If not then anything u post from here on out will he laughed at and disregarded. I hope you are correct and everyone has a leg up, on the comp. But if Cali heads wake up at 8am EST at 5am and no restock....people are gonna be PISSED. Don't post **** like that unless your 100%. I don't think your trolling because you actually do have a blog...but I hope your right for your reputation, You don't wanna get a bad name on NT when your catering exclusive info to sneakerheads.
Watch MollyManny get up @ 5am with 5 devices and still not cop
laugh.gif

Anyone wanna pm me that backdoor link to the three xi?

Cant seem to find em in here
Look at the above quote for the three links!!!

Well there is another way to get them and its not on the 13th. YOU CAN GET IT MORE THAN ONE WAY TOMORROW

STOP giving half *** info. Either tell everyone how to get a pair, or get lost. Nobody has time for this ********. Your taking up all the thread chatter with it when people could actually be discussing useful Info. Either drop the gems on us or don't say ****, simple as that. Everyone is doubting you because your giving half *** info now...

exactly it may be true but anyone could say what this guy is saying. if he had a true AMAZING source as he claims he would just come through, drop the info once, clearly. if he could be as good as he wants to of a source he wouldnt need to go out looking for credit for statements that anybody could make. "hey bro u can get 11s tomorrow" ...

Couldn't u just pm those?!?
They have already been posted all over...in this thread and others. No secret for those that have been following the threads. NT is to help people out! An admin has already gotten on some people for acting like NT was not created for that purpose. We would not even have those links if it was not for a fellow NTer who decided to post it in the thread to help people out on the Jordan 3 88 release. 

Last edited:
Well there is another way to get them and its not on the 13th. YOU CAN GET IT MORE THAN ONE WAY TOMORROW
Hes not lying. An associate posted this on twitter.

МАРГААШ FINISHLINE.com дээр JORDAN BRED XI CONCORD XI RESTOCK/ДАХИН ХУДАЛДААНД ГАРАХААР БОЛСОН БАЙНА. ОДООГООР ХЭДЭН ЦАГТ ГАРАХ НЬ ТОДОРХОЙГVЙ БАЙНА. АНУ-ЫН ЗYYН ЭРГИЙН ЦАГААР 8АМ - 5PM ЕST ХООРОНД ЗАРАГДАХ ЮМ ШИГ БАЙНА. МОНГОЛ SNEAKER ТОЛГОЙТНУУДДАА АМЖИЛТ ХYСЬЕ! САР ШИНЭДЭЭ САЙХАН ШИНЭЛЦГЭЭГЭЭРЭЙ! Ts

17630_474650552583803_1706845899_n.jpg

alright im a bit busy at the moment just give me like 20 minutes to finish a paper but how do you use the backlinks as i want a pair for myself thanks in advance

They have already been posted all over...in this thread and others. No secret for those that have been following the threads. NT is to help people out! An admin has already gotten on some people for acting like NT was not created for that purpose. 
I appreciate helping members but that link is asked for 30 times a day it will freeze up no question. Everyone has heard of it but can't find it with a simple search? Then use the way most everyone else will!

alright im a bit busy at the moment just give me like 20 minutes to finish a paper but how do you use the backlinks as i want a pair for myself thanks in advance
Honestly if u have such amazing info, why seem so desperate for your self?

Hes not lying. An associate posted this on twitter.

МАРГААШ FINISHLINE.com дээр JORDAN BRED XI CONCORD XI RESTOCK/ДАХИН ХУДАЛДААНД ГАРАХААР БОЛСОН БАЙНА. ОДООГООР ХЭДЭН ЦАГТ ГАРАХ НЬ ТОДОРХОЙГVЙ БАЙНА. АНУ-ЫН ЗYYН ЭРГИЙН ЦАГААР 8АМ - 5PM ЕST ХООРОНД ЗАРАГДАХ ЮМ ШИГ БАЙНА. МОНГОЛ SNEAKER ТОЛГОЙТНУУДДАА АМЖИЛТ ХYСЬЕ! САР ШИНЭДЭЭ САЙХАН ШИНЭЛЦГЭЭГЭЭРЭЙ! Ts

17630_474650552583803_1706845899_n.jpg

What does this mean?

Honestly if u have such amazing info, why seem so desperate for your self?
Because all he is doing is just re-saying what has already been said in this thread.  LOL date and 8 am have already been said in here, well before he joined in the past 3 hours and his 50 posts.  Look at who is talking to him on here, 10 posts or today's/2013 join dates....telling him how NT is apparently. 

What does this mean?
Pretty much there is a restock for those 2 tom at FNL he says. Anywhere from 8-5 est.

МАРГААШ FINISHLINE.com дээр JORDAN BRED XI CONCORD XI RESTOCK/ДАХИН ХУДАЛДААНД ГАРАХААР БОЛСОН БАЙНА. ОДООГООР ХЭДЭН ЦАГТ ГАРАХ НЬ ТОДОРХОЙГVЙ БАЙНА. АНУ-ЫН ЗYYН ЭРГИЙН ЦАГААР 8АМ - 5PM ЕST ХООРОНД ЗАРАГДАХ ЮМ ШИГ БАЙНА. МОНГОЛ SNEAKER ТОЛГОЙТНУУДДАА АМЖИЛТ ХYСЬЕ! САР ШИНЭДЭЭ САЙХАН ШИНЭЛЦГЭЭГЭЭРЭЙ!

Because all he is doing is just re-saying what has already been said in this thread.  LOL date and 8 am have already been said in here, well before he joined in the past 3 hours and his 50 posts.  Look at who is talking to him on here, 10 posts or today's/2013 join dates....telling him how NT is apparently. 
i been a member for years just stopped buying shoes for awhile and couldnt remember my account when i came back recently

Its all good bro Im willing to take the risk and if you want an  extra secret about this release let me know as everyone will be intrigued to know. I would never give out false hope im hoping what you say is true that I will reach legend status. Whats even more funny is that no major sneaker sites like kicksonfire.com or sneakernews.com have this information and I do  
Where can I read you blog?

Space jams are also restocking .. they bought it from air Randy and the gang... u kids are so gullible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom