Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
from you, he's reporting what you said a few lines back
roll.gif
LOL. I was kinda thinking that since he had jus said "i dont know about concords but breds are releasing...."

If I get up tomorrow at 8am and it's for nothing, then bro I'ma track you down and hunt you like an animal. Justsayin

Prime example of what's wrong with this place. If you have any better info than what's being shared here I'm sure everyone would love to hear it! If not, I'd suggest being appreciative and take it for what it's worth!

Im not reporting what he said I only release GUARENTEED INFORMATION. I will bet my reputation that both the bred 11s and concord 11s are releasing tomorrow. I want the pairs as bad as anyone so can someone explain how the back links that were posted before work? 
Now these posts make sense. The ol backdoor link conversation...

dude acts like an expert, then dude wants to get in the back door
roll.gif
Yeah, I know I'm new here, but how does someone claim to have exclusive info that no other sneaker sites have. Yet, doesn't know how "back door" links work? Just from reading posts here, it seems like he's putting things together like the rest of us. but hey, just speculating.

If you guys keep passing it around, what's the use of the backdoor link?
Sometimes people just don't know when they have a good thing. I understand the concept of sharing info with the community and all of that,
but it's a little different in this case.

Yo guys tell more people just to make sure everyone knows about the backdoor and what not.. It wouldn't be the same without a splash screen.

No matter what happens this GOAT will have our money on any type of drop. Then do what he loves the most.

Last edited:
Im not reporting what he said I only release GUARENTEED INFORMATION. I will bet my reputation that both the bred 11s and concord 11s are releasing tomorrow. I want the pairs as bad as anyone so can someone explain how the back links that were posted before work? 

Idk how much traffic your blog gets but you might have made the restock hot AF. Are you a journalist or a sneaker collector.. This was over hyped already now you're throwing rumors out there to bring in more dudes that would have passed on Breds.. So if they don't drop the Concords now there's those dudes too who are gonna compete to cop Breds so they didnt get up for nothing

Why y'all keep posting this??? LMAO!!! Any advantage y'all had decreases every time this is posted. Does anybody know how to keep their mouth shut to an extent? Damn y'all worse than the snitches on that show, 1st 48hours. Smh!

You can thank this new rep system. He now has 1.

By the way, the reason that URL is unsecure is simply because that. If any leering eyes were to go identity shopping, you guys are just hanging yourselves out there.

Last edited:
Why y'all keep posting this??? LMAO!!! Any advantage y'all had decreases every time this is posted. Does anybody know how to keep their mouth shut to an extent? Damn y'all worse than the snitches on that show, 1st 48hours. Smh!

Exactly. The more people who know the more people who will use it. It'll eventually become flooded and pointless

I think that's enough of the backdoor link, from now on let's keep that ish in the PM's. The whole point of a "backdoor" is to keep is to expose it as little as possible. We oversaturating dat ish.

You can thank this new rep system. He now has 1.

By the way, the reason that URL is unsecure is simply because that. If any leering eyes were to go identity shopping, you guys are just hanging yourselves out there.

Wow that's scary (sincere reaction).. It's not encrypted?

If you guys keep passing it around, what's the use of the backdoor link?
Sometimes people just don't know when they have a good thing. I understand the concept of sharing info with the community and all of that,
but it's a little different in this case.
Lol for real theres no use to it if everyone has it -_-

Bwhahahah this threat is hilarious......I need to go to bed so I can be up EARLYYYYYYYY to hit that "backdoor" link bwhhahahaha good luck ppl

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom