Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
just cancelled sz.9 of bred 11. changed my  mind on them. hadnt received shipping confirmation so who know if i would had got them. 

the backdoor link, at least for me (using safari) did not have a functioning 'add to cart' button at any point this morning.  I was able to see and select a given size, but that was it.
It was there bro, it just didn't have it's normal icon (No icons loaded). 

You're right it is their system. But the reason it's being flagged is because they suspect fraud. They need a better detection system. Instead all they are doing is stopping people who have made "X" amount in purchases from buying anything until their account is reviewed. This is all before the charge is submitted to your financial institution.
So you think they're looking at how much you've been spending at FNL as a parameter to mark you "flagged"?

im just confused on all this sj and cg restock talk, how are they gonna restock shoes that dropped 3/4 years ago. They better be under retail if they do.
If you can find them AT retail you'd be doing great. Last pair of SJ's I bid on ended at 490..
mean.gif

Got me a pair finally and I woke up 10 minutes late....How long was it before the Concords sold out?

I hate when people get mad about people posting links on here. Not everyone is selfish and doesn't mind helping others out. If you missed it, move on.
thats how I feel. Help out as much as you can. With that selfish logic, maybe that Luis guy should have kept the restock info to himself and close friends. He really didn't have to give a heads up to anyone. But unlike a lot here, he's not a jerk off and shared the info

if you guys missed your chance on getting the bred 11s  . you have another to chance to get them at footlocker today. tickets are given out  today so hurry!

get off the production date kick.

do you really think Nike is reproducing exclusive inventory for Finishline?
I doubt it. Especially for a basketball shoe. I could see it happening with them on a running shoe tho. Im on the look out for more restocks. Sucks they are usually on shoes I have. Can I get some miami vice brons please....

I think the info should be shared. But I'm sure finishline is peeping niketalk. Too much backdoor talk

So you think they're looking at how much you've been spending at FNL as a parameter to mark you "flagged"?

Not sure what their algorithm is, but it's seems to be the amount of charges (not monetary, but actual number of transactions) they have processed for you in a determined amount of time combined with a release day item that triggers the flag.

So obviously I didn't get the restock.. my CC just called me though and had me verify 5 charges (last 5 FNL attempts). The interesting thing is that 2 of them were APPROVED and the other 3 were CANCELED. I never got a confirmation on the ones that the bank said were approved so I wonder if those orders went through? I doubt it since I never got a conformation # or email..

I'm glad people used the so called "backdoor" link. I was able to use the regular finish line, no mobile site, and cop with ease.

And everyone stop hopping on the dudes sack who mentioned the Concord. I hate people who wanna talk mess until they get what they want. When people like him come around, you have to let him prove himself first, instead of bashing him before giving him a chance.

Confirmation e-mail = good? 100%?

How long does "processing" take on an order?

Last edited:
its stock that finishline already has Proto. they have been dropped concords for about 2 yrs now.

i know when cords dropped, it was just over a year ago now... i got 2 pair under retail...

but i didn't know if these restocks are due to nike sending them stock they've been sitting on, or if it's been in FNL's warehouse...

footlocker is apparently doing in-store restocks of bred 11's today too... so did they just have those sitting in the warehouse too, coincidentally at the same time FNL restocked, or did nike send them out to them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom