Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Brian dude above me that quoted this guy has posted more than 100 posts in less than 48 hours as a member here.  Someone is looking to take over FutureD's spot at number one for posts per hour on NT.  I fully expect a long winded post about retiring after 11 months in the game come this December. 
roll.gif
So, I'm supposed to slow down on posts? This is a very busy time for Retro's and I like being actively involved here. 
lol WTF

:lol: @ all these people wanting OLIVE IX's.

I remember when you couldn't give them and Laney V's away back when they dropped in the early 00's.

yup people were dying the olives all black that they bought on clearance for like 40 bucks.

Laneys and the white/metallic 5s were on sale too

Size 15 squadrons up on NDC if sasquatch is on here

nope, no one cares even if there was a FSR of those

Last edited:
So, I'm supposed to slow down on posts? This is a very busy time for Retro's and I like being actively involved here. 
LOL that is not active, that is stalking the forum and posting once every 30 minutes minimum for 2 days straight.  In your first 44 hours here you have not had over 100 useful things to say. 

Your excessive posting actually buries the useful info in this thread.  If you continue to post over 50 posts per day average, you are going to hear something about your post count a million more times so get used to it.  At least now people may think you've done it over 13 days time, instead of yesterday when it said exactly the day and time you did join.

LOL that is not active, that is stalking the forum and posting once every 30 minutes minimum for 2 days straight.  In your first 44 hours here you have not had over 100 useful things to say. 

Your excessive posting actually buries the useful info in this thread.  If you continue to post over 50 posts per day average, you are going to hear something about your post count a million more times so get used to it.  At least now people may think you've done it over 13 days time, instead of yesterday when it said exactly the day and time you did join.
Not useful to you perhaps, but I have not been flamed. In fact this very post from you is a waste of space and you should take it to pm if you have a problem with it. This isn't my first or only message forum.

Same here though I didn't like em and sold em for near retail.
This should be changed to --------> The thread about nothing
True...I said back when the Bred and Concord restock happened this thread would go off course...basically a random jordan thread now with "restock" info.

FNL has to be the worst company ever. They took over $800 pot of my account yesterday but I never got the shoes. Called them and they said it takes 24 hours to return it. Told them it's been over 24 hours. They didn't have an answer and they were rude on the phone too. Plus being on hold for over 30 minutes listening to call me maybe is not a good time either. I don't think I'll ever use this joke of a company again.
30 minutes of call me maybe... lmao thats horrible

its usual with FNLs crap process for things to process for 2-3 days keep calm and lace em up guys 

you can always call to verify .. hell i typed an email address in wrong and called to verify the order still went through and it did... 

be patient .. we just got condords for $5 under retail for christs sake (atleast i did) LOL

Nah we all in Finishline limbo right now...From experience it doesn't complete until shipped out.

yup people were dying the olives all black that they bought on clearance for like 40 bucks.

Laneys and the white/metallic 5s were on sale too
nope, no one cares even if there was a FSR of those
Everyone is a comedian on NikeTalk until they don't get what they want and a 12 year old charges them double..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom