Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what I also wanna ask everyone here with their bred n concord that successfully copped yesterday morning, in your confirmation email, under items, does it show anything??? Mines blank but my login from finishline says both are currently processing.

Here's what I also wanna ask everyone here with their bred n concord that successfully copped yesterday morning, in your confirmation email, under items, does it show anything??? Mines blank but my login from finishline says both are currently processing.
Mines is blank also. Use Baby Jumpmans advice and track by your order number. Mines has already been scanned and delivery date showing on UPS website. 

Help a noob out. How do you do this? This is my first time getting through on fnl.
^^^What he said! LOL My Concords should be here Friday...
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Just checked and a label has been created but has yet to be picked up. It is set for next day air however I imagine it's too late today for it to fly out to me, so I'm looking at Friday which is cool cause I'm going to Disney Land this holiday weekend and I'm gonna have some major heat on my feet!

also a question is this, im going to new york tomorrow for engagement pictures and i already have a pair of DS 2011 concord, i ordered another pair to save so i can actually wear the ones from 2011.

now that i "know" my new concord is coming on tuesday. should i just go ahead and bust my 2011 out for the shoot?

also a question is this, im going to new york tomorrow for engagement pictures and i already have a pair of DS 2011 concord, i ordered another pair to save so i can actually wear the ones from 2011.

now that i "know" my new concord is coming on tuesday. should i just go ahead and bust my 2011 out for the shoot?
why would you ask us if you should wear your shoes? if you have another pair coming, why not rock em? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom