Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, my concords have a tracking # & say they're shipped on FNL. The Tracking # doesn't work though. Lol

They probably did a new label for it & forgot to update it in the system. Nice to know they weren't just cancelled though.

finishline pissed me off the fire red 4s added to my cart..they took the money out..froze my 189 or whatever it was for like 10 days and they were sold out....

Im pissy with finishline now....

ps got the fire red for 199 from my local guy lol

my FNL order is on its way, i ordered 2

one shoes said 3.40 lbs

the other shoe said 6.50 lbs?

BoGo?!?! buy one get one free???? lol

eek.gif

I need to know...why does anybody care that your ISH shipped? Ok your ISH shipped, congrats! Hell do we care enough for you to post it. This is to ALL "my ish shipped, weighed blah lbs"

FNL has more restocks up their stupid non working checkout system sleeves!

Last edited:
^ Cause most posts on this site are dudes talking to themselves. Why does everyone post a crappy camera phone pic of their pair when they arrive? Got me, I just know I don't give any ***** the vast majority of the time.

I need to know...why does anybody care that your ISH shipped? Ok your ISH shipped, congrats! Hell do we care enough for you to post it. This is to ALL "my ish shipped, weighed blah lbs"

FNL has more restocks up their stupid non working checkout system sleeves!

Saltier than McDonald's French fries hmm?
Nike talk should petition FNL to change their checkout & fraud prevention methods.

So this is the reason why B-grades stop coming to my local clearance outlet.... JB is selling them for full price now
!
i know right.

my outlet gets retro b-grades sometimes but most pairs are so messed up... found some ix's last time in my size & it looked like someone try to slice the shoe in half with a knife.

Yeah we should get right on that... or just stop buying from them. Err, trying to buy from them. But just like anything else around here, hype rules at the end of the day and all these restocks just make the NTers thirstier.

Last edited:
I'm here at work now work till 730 am I'm in the east coast so I'll stay at work just to make sure nothing drops on my way back home. need Playoff 12's

finishline pissed me off the fire red 4s added to my cart..they took the money out..froze my 189 or whatever it was for like 10 days and they were sold out....

Im pissy with finishline now....

ps got the fire red for 199 from my local guy lol
thats a TERRIBLE price for those....i hope u dont consider that dude a friend lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom