Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly i dont mind that amount of yellowing for retail... i will be rocking them anyways they gonna yellow all in all still a good cop imo
I'm with you.  Icey soles are preferred but if you're worrying so much about preserving them you won't enjoy rockin' the shoe as much

S/O to another MN NTer too!  I'm from Mpls

do you guys consider bred 13s to be equal to wciv's? I see people passing up on WCIVs for 13s lol didn't really think they were comparable 

do you guys consider bred 13s to be equal to wciv's? I see people passing up on WCIVs for 13s lol didn't really think they were comparable 
Depends on the person... Bred 13s one of my favorites so it'd be an easy decision for me.

Depends on the person... Bred 13s one of my favorites so it'd be an easy decision for me.
same here 13s > 4s i dont like 4s enough already but the lower cut makes them a pass for me pretty much everytime
eyes.gif

Seems like Bred 13 shows up in random sizes every morning this week.  Missed a couple times, no sweat, but check late/early and one might luck out.

Although if its a return, someone already soaked up that new-shoe-smell

Seems like Bred 13 shows up in random sizes every morning this week.  Missed a couple times, no sweat, but check late/early and one might luck out.
Although if its a return, someone already soaked up that new-shoe-smell

:lol:

still bummed about having size 11 last shots snatched up out my cart yesterday lol. only saw a 17 and 18 today
frown.gif
 time to sleep
tired.gif

Glad I got my bulls 1s tho now Im hoping I win the raffle for the royals
Nice. Went to local footaction at 6 to see if anyone didn't pick up their bulls 1's. There was a line and I didn't hear if someone in front of me picked up a smaller size before it got back to me. Oh well, the hunt goes on. 

Have you seen them get back online at that time? Sucks for me cuz I have to get up at freakin 4:45 AM just to see, damn JB doin 2 much dough
yeah it seems like since the 11 restock theyve been doing the same thing everyday with returns or whatever

Have you seen them get back online at that time? Sucks for me cuz I have to get up at freakin 4:45 AM just to see, damn JB doin 2 much dough
this past week there's been random js in various sizes pop up around that time. i hear you man, don't think i can wake up that early consistently lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom