Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got my Bred XI order in from finishline. Is it weird that the breds I just got fit snugger than the 2011 concrods? I'm thinking that I should have gone up a half size at least..what a bummer. 

My sons sz10 and my sz13 came in just glad to get a pair but I think I need a sz.14

Thats how it was for me, got em on RD and wish I would have gone for the sz 14. I started wearing them without the insole and thats helped alot. Theyre comfortable now

All my dallas heads footaction town east has bred and thunder 4's, pink foams and fighter jets and all of the area 72 shoes still in stock

Was there an hour ago and bred iv's are out of stock already. Not sure on the others

My Bred 11 just arrived from the restock- the patent leather is flawless on both shoes.  very happy with these!!

Last edited:
I just got my Bred XI order in from finishline. Is it weird that the breds I just got fit snugger than the 2011 concrods? I'm thinking that I should have gone up a half size at least..what a bummer. 
 The early release I bought back in September fit really snug so I ended up selling those on EBAY.

I knew on release date that I would have to half size up and they fit way better.

The early release I bought back in September fit really snug so I ended up selling those on EBAY.

I knew on release date that I would have to half size up and they fit way better.

I went a half size up as well....they are narrow for me.

Mad puzzled right now... I log in for the restock, add to cart, can't check out cuz of CC issue... Kinda salty so I order from kickz, 248$ not to bad.. Fast forward to today, ups comes with two boxes, 1 from FNL n 1 from KICKZ... I'm thinking WTH.. FNL box has my Wife's name on it.. Didnt think nothing of it, the suspense is killing me after about 30sec.. So I open her box it's BRED XI's..

My wife has NEVER ordered a pair of shoes online... She said she logged in and checked right out about two minutes...I tried to purchase for three hours and couldn't!!!

Sorry for the long post

same thing for me.....kept getting error after error. wifey walks in logs in, add to cart, and boom check out within 5 mins.

My boys Concords restocked from Finishline. I knew the soles were gonna be yellow...oh well, stilll Concords for retial. Better break out the Sea Glow Gentleman!

My boys Concords restocked from Finishline. I knew the soles were gonna be yellow...oh well, stilll Concords for retial. Better break out the Sea Glow Gentleman!

its not that serious.. the yellowing around the pods are very minimal.. if u take the pic outside in the sun with no flash u cant even notice it... now the yellow around the sjs are nasty

The shoe on the right had to of been worn before.
 These are mine, thank goodness JoeyD posted them because I'm too lazy to upload pics haha.

Anyways - yeah the Left shoe (one on the right in this pic) was def worn before - there are small pebbles in the sole, and the Jumpman is worn off on the inside...but the outside is fresh, so whatever still gonna rock em.

KD v Energy
Lebron Prizms
Bred 11's
Fighter jet foams
Kilroy 9's
I'd say its been a productive month

These are mine, thank goodness JoeyD posted them because I'm too lazy to upload pics haha.

Anyways - yeah the Left shoe (one on the right in this pic) was def worn before - there are small pebbles in the sole, and the Jumpman is worn off on the inside...but the outside is fresh, so whatever still gonna rock em.

How do they even have the balls to send you these...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom