Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i bought 2 pairs of breds during the restock and one was deducted from my bank account but the other wasnt and both are scheduled to be here tomorrow according to the tracking number. Did I get a free pair?

so i bought 2 pairs of breds during the restock and one was deducted from my bank account but the other wasnt and both are scheduled to be here tomorrow according to the tracking number. Did I get a free pair?
looks like you'll find out tomorrow 

A site stands to gain little having stuff on their page. Every time there's a restock shoes show up days before sold out. I saw the J's on FNL a day or so before the big restock a two weeks ago. I watched twitter and got three pairs I didn't have. All I am saying is sty tuned... How many of y'all know how hard it is to write we page copy? Having a shoe up is difficult. They have much more headache if the shoe is up and nothing coming.
how did u know so quickly, do u mind to share some tips? like do u mobile connect to the finishline twitter?

Really man? Restock space jams?

We really need to have the joining rules n regs back

The noobies are just outta control.

Like the dude who thought he honestly missed the snake xi
yea man why are some people under the impression theyre gonna restock some space jams? bred 11s sure maybe a few more concords but space jams? that was in 09 theyll re-retro them before a restock as if they could restock them wow this site is like another planet sometimes

do you have a processing or awaiting authorization charge on your card?

It's funny because I actually found the page for the Jordan 3 88's in GS sizes a few days before. I was just messing around with the numbers at the end of the link and they popped up. I thought it was weird they were on the site when they never released them. Then BOOM, they stocked them.

Here's the link I found, It's weird because the beginning of the url doesn't matter, as you can see it says KD V all star, but the numbers on the end do:

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...asketball-shoes/_/A-1658?productId=prod726623

And here's the link that FNL released:

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...basketball-shoes/_/A-799?productId=prod726623

I wish I could figure out some kind of pattern, but I really did just find that url on dumb luck. If you notice the social media tabs next to the shoe pic, they all are at 0 for my link. On FNL's official link they have likes, tweets and shares.

Why did it disappear then
not 100% on this but i believe because it was sitting too long with no finalization. it may take a few weeks but when fnl goes thru their transactions theyll recharge you (automated im sure) never had this happen to me from fnl but it has happened to me from ndc multiple times i.e. metallic reds charge was "processing" for like a week and change then fell off then got recharged and funds withdrawn about 2 weeks after that

I do my own work and stay sharp....have every link for all sites including some euros.....I make out like a bandit. 3 pair of cords and 2 more breds....still waiting for that 88 3 restock tho.missed that
All that and they didn't flag u? i copped 4 shoes in almost 2 months.

It's funny because I actually found the page for the Jordan 3 88's in GS sizes a few days before. I was just messing around with the numbers at the end of the link and they popped up. I thought it was weird they were on the site when they never released them. Then BOOM, they stocked them.

Here's the link I found, It's weird because the beginning of the url doesn't matter, as you can see it says KD V all star, but the numbers on the end do:

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...asketball-shoes/_/A-1658?productId=prod726623

And here's the link that FNL released:

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...basketball-shoes/_/A-799?productId=prod726623

I wish I could figure out some kind of pattern, but I really did just find that url on dumb luck. If you notice the social media tabs next to the shoe pic, they all are at 0 for my link. On FNL's official link they have likes, tweets and shares.
By playing around on saturday, i was able to find the joker 3s before the 8amET. I tried the royals but couldn't find it. Now back to the restock...

it's about time they released some REAL "flu games" again... forget the playoffs
smile.gif

^^^ I was flagged due to purchasing two pairs in one transaction of retro 3 '88. One in size 10 and the other in size 10.5. They said it was limite to one and I didn't follow the Limite to 1, so they put a hold to my credit card and anytime i buy something it say to call the bank because they thing its fraud. I think its just FL wack *** system. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom