Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Na it was canceled pairs. I did however manage to slip a 11 sizre pair of concords in the cart and checkout. I also got my breds and cords from last weeks restock today...so I got another pair on the way.
so you were able to get a size 11 today in the Concords?

yeah the 2 footlocker stores where i live also  had a full restock on Fire Red Vs. One of them still had joker 3s today

Yeah one of my pair the right tongue is slightly shorter and its kinda lumpy like it doesnt lay flat. But its whatever no biggie
yeah def wasnt a big deal to me, was just wondering if this happened on anyone else's pair. on mine the right is longer.

finishline, if you're selling cancelled pairs of the concords and making me return my stacy adams bull ****.... !!!

Last edited:
Has anyone ever successfully did an exchange from finishline.com? My BRED 11 pair has a small gap between the patent leather and sole on one of the shoes. As it is now, it's no big deal. But I don't want the space to bigger over time. Part of me feels like doing an exchange is going to be impossible or more trouble than it's worth!

Hello. I am a long time listener and first time caller and well just wanted to say that all of people dont know what this threat is about. They ask ? that dont fit the topic. Lets get tit together people so that there is less pages to read and we all get our info. Thanks not trying to be an a hole.

Has anyone ever successfully did an exchange from finishline.com? My BRED 11 pair has a small gap between the patent leather and sole on one of the shoes. As it is now, it's no big deal. But I don't want the space to bigger over time. Part of me feels like doing an exchange is going to be impossible or more trouble than it's worth!
Sorry bud youre going to have to chalk it up and deal with it or except a refund, because they are going to tell you that they do not have anymore in stock to exchange you so the most they could do is refund you your money, possibly could give you a gift card or something. But the chances of you getting another pair super super super slim

Hello. I am a long time listener and first time caller and well just wanted to say that all of people dont know what this threat is about. They ask ? that dont fit the topic. Lets get tit together people so that there is less pages to read and we all get our info. Thanks not trying to be an a hole.
I agree with you 100%. Too many questions asking if there was a restock when if you look at the previous 5 pages for today you could see that there wasnt. Yes can definitely cut done on some of the extra stupid discussions

I think the easiest think would be to return to a local finishline retailer.

Being that the shoes are out of stock the most you'll get is a refund.

Anyone really think there will be a restock tomorrow? I hope so but I don't want to get my hopes up. Really want the concords and hope that they restock the space jams

Just to let you know from an IT guy and Marketing/PR person....websites don't have stuff on their web page like this just for fun. Just saying..... Have fun figuring out what it means.

Just to let you know from an IT guy and Marketing/PR person....websites don't have stuff on their web page like this just for fun. Just saying..... Have fun figuring out what it means.
Yeah it for marketing. Keep people on the site whether they're going to restock or not. Their "non release" hits must be growing through the roof

well i feel its a marketing scheme... i mean if people see the retros, it just attracts them to the site. they keep them up to bring people in OR they are planning something 
happy.gif

well i feel its a marketing scheme... i mean if people see the retros, it just attracts them to the site. they keep them up to bring people in OR they are planning something 
happy.gif
Using it to bring people in. I know marketing and thats exactly what it is. Baiting people in with pictures of shoes that restocked and sold out 2 weeks ago, and the XIs a week ago. bring traffic to the page hoping that after so long you buy something else since youre already there. Just like Wal-Mart strategically putting juices in or near the Alcohol sections (for those Wal-Marts that do stock alcohol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom