Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by ILOVEUWxx

NK is now saying it's confirmed that it's a Euro-only release.  I am NOT happy about that, I love AJVs and I love the color green.  I guess I'll have to get stuffed by the re-sellers.
mad.gif

i just saw that
30t6p3b.gif
Link?

EU resale values are always gonna be mad money cus the RETAIL price in EUROS works out at $220, factor in international shipping ebay fees etc and your looking at $300 min.

http://www.nicekicks.com/...-54-release-information/

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Originally Posted by ColdCity

NK is now saying it's confirmed that it's a Euro-only release.  I am NOT happy about that, I love AJVs and I love the color green.  I guess I'll have to get stuffed by the re-sellers.
mad.gif

i just saw that
30t6p3b.gif
Link?

EU resale values are always gonna be mad money cus the RETAIL price in EUROS works out at $220, factor in international shipping ebay fees etc and your looking at $300 min.

http://www.nicekicks.com/...-54-release-information/

mad.gif

what is "NK" ?

mad.gif

what is "NK" ?

Originally Posted by JordanLebronFoams

mad.gif

what is "NK" ?

Posts = 10

NK = Nicekicks.com

Originally Posted by JordanLebronFoams

mad.gif

what is "NK" ?

Posts = 10

NK = Nicekicks.com

I wish there would be an official confirmation on whether or not these will hit states..I'm questioning picking some up on eBay,they're below $400 so not too bad,I even seen a few sizes selling for less than $340 buy it now..

I wish there would be an official confirmation on whether or not these will hit states..I'm questioning picking some up on eBay,they're below $400 so not too bad,I even seen a few sizes selling for less than $340 buy it now..

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Jayz can you post more pics?

I need a better camera
ohwell.gif

all the pics i snapped so far after pulling them out the box...

i like them,  tumbled shiny leather
pimp.gif
... they are not that bad as some people are saying about the quality... if you are so worried about the quality than you need to go buy some gucci or LV shoes because obviously you haven't been buying Jordans to understand the quality... but you cant make everybody happy
wink.gif

but IMO these are a must cop to bad they wont be coming stateside...

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Jayz can you post more pics?

I need a better camera
ohwell.gif

all the pics i snapped so far after pulling them out the box...

i like them,  tumbled shiny leather
pimp.gif
... they are not that bad as some people are saying about the quality... if you are so worried about the quality than you need to go buy some gucci or LV shoes because obviously you haven't been buying Jordans to understand the quality... but you cant make everybody happy
wink.gif

but IMO these are a must cop to bad they wont be coming stateside...

Back
Top Bottom