Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

I fuxxx w/ em, due to them being limited honestly. Nd JB doesn't put out much $$$$, w/ lime green in the colorway. Def. would be a cop if there was a house of hoops closer to me.

I fuxxx w/ em, due to them being limited honestly. Nd JB doesn't put out much $$$$, w/ lime green in the colorway. Def. would be a cop if there was a house of hoops closer to me.

just got off the phone with HOHMD and they just told me that they wont be getting these. I am so tired of these shady dudes working at this store. ive missed out on all limited releases do to these minimum wage inspired resellers. Can someone confirm that this location will have these?

just got off the phone with HOHMD and they just told me that they wont be getting these. I am so tired of these shady dudes working at this store. ive missed out on all limited releases do to these minimum wage inspired resellers. Can someone confirm that this location will have these?

Originally Posted by youngcurse

they need to be reported real talk. they are beyond shady.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

they need to be reported real talk. they are beyond shady.

I always buy my shoes at footlocker online, can you buy shoes from house of hoops online? Seems like hoh directs you back to footlocker?

I always buy my shoes at footlocker online, can you buy shoes from house of hoops online? Seems like hoh directs you back to footlocker?

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Ugh, trying to think and so far I know of no UK connect.

Back
Top Bottom