Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Very interesting turn of events ... What next, another outlet release? Smh
I wouldn't mind that either.

I was told by HoH to check back on Thursday. We'll see...

Sorry to ask such a newb question,
but im headed to HOH to get myself a pair of these. Will they be very limited? a friend said 54 at every location, but that doesn't seem realistic.

Sorry to ask such a newb question,
but im headed to HOH to get myself a pair of these. Will they be very limited? a friend said 54 at every location, but that doesn't seem realistic.

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

Any news on the July 2nd US drop? I know a guy above me said no any more opinions or news? Sat is coming up fast!

Heard there are not dropping at all in the states. We are SOL
grin.gif

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

Any news on the July 2nd US drop? I know a guy above me said no any more opinions or news? Sat is coming up fast!

Heard there are not dropping at all in the states. We are SOL
grin.gif

If this is how Nike/JB is gonna start doing business I quit. I have a job & a family.
I ain't about to be searching high & low for a what/when/where/how Just to spend money... That's stupid. I guess JB is starting to market the people that ain't gotta life & willing to camp 5 days for a shoe...

Yea I'm mad.

If this is how Nike/JB is gonna start doing business I quit. I have a job & a family.
I ain't about to be searching high & low for a what/when/where/how Just to spend money... That's stupid. I guess JB is starting to market the people that ain't gotta life & willing to camp 5 days for a shoe...

Yea I'm mad.

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Yea I'm mad.
dude jordan brand has been doing this for the past few years since 2005 
this is nothing new 

if thats how you really feel start your stamp collection NOW 
laugh.gif

Yea I'm mad.
this is nothing new 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

Yea I'm mad.
this is nothing new 

laugh.gif

I've been collecting since '03 and it's never been this bad. We've always had solid release dates & release locations. The limitedness I don't mind. Even back a few years when we would get the LS releases. But now you gotta just wait for them to pop up outta nowhere & even the stores have no clue what's they'll be getting. So you saying this is how it's been since '05 is false. This %**% just started and it's not just JB, like I said above Nike/JB. Idk when people were clueless on a LeBron or Kobe or AF1 dropping.

Yea I'm mad.
this is nothing new 

laugh.gif

I've been collecting since '03 and it's never been this bad. We've always had solid release dates & release locations. The limitedness I don't mind. Even back a few years when we would get the LS releases. But now you gotta just wait for them to pop up outta nowhere & even the stores have no clue what's they'll be getting. So you saying this is how it's been since '05 is false. This %**% just started and it's not just JB, like I said above Nike/JB. Idk when people were clueless on a LeBron or Kobe or AF1 dropping.

the hohs are bsing us but they are probably going to release anyway, keep your hopes and make sure your on it saturday morning or something

the hohs are bsing us but they are probably going to release anyway, keep your hopes and make sure your on it saturday morning or something

Yea I'm mad.
this is nothing new 

laugh.gif

completely understandable. kinda sucks that dedicated jordan buyers can't even get their hands on a pair unless they go above and beyond..

Yea I'm mad.
this is nothing new 

laugh.gif

completely understandable. kinda sucks that dedicated jordan buyers can't even get their hands on a pair unless they go above and beyond..

Friend got my pair yesterday (last in the big sizes) from HOH in Paris, but they still had what seemed to be some left under 10.5.

Friend got my pair yesterday (last in the big sizes) from HOH in Paris, but they still had what seemed to be some left under 10.5.

Back
Top Bottom