Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

wish i had an international connect after hearing all these international cops. The only way to get it internationally for retail is to go there or have someone over seas right?

wish i had an international connect after hearing all these international cops. The only way to get it internationally for retail is to go there or have someone over seas right?

397483710.jpg

finally got my pair today

For you guys doing your own research and calling HoH's, have you been hearing a lot of BS?? Like "we're not getting them" or "I dont know what you're talkin about"??

I called both of the 2 closest HoH and both said no...surprised, since they got almost every other "limited" HoH exclusive...

East coast not looking too good right now...

For you guys doing your own research and calling HoH's, have you been hearing a lot of BS?? Like "we're not getting them" or "I dont know what you're talkin about"??

I called both of the 2 closest HoH and both said no...surprised, since they got almost every other "limited" HoH exclusive...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Friend got my pair yesterday (last in the big sizes) from HOH in Paris, but they still had whats seemed to be some left under 10.5.

pimp.gif
Good to hear you got your pair...did he get it from HOH Les Halles?  Too bad these didn't release when I was there 2 months ago.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Friend got my pair yesterday (last in the big sizes) from HOH in Paris, but they still had whats seemed to be some left under 10.5.

pimp.gif
Good to hear you got your pair...did he get it from HOH Les Halles?  Too bad these didn't release when I was there 2 months ago.

Originally Posted by apthekid

Checked HOH on 34th earlier this week and dude said he wasn't sure if they're getting them.

Originally Posted by apthekid

Checked HOH on 34th earlier this week and dude said he wasn't sure if they're getting them.

I'm startin to think this whole "HoH Exclusive release in the US" thing is a big hoax...if that was the case, they shoulda used that one for the mythical Grape/Laney pack...

Oh JB, how you toy with my emotions...

I'm startin to think this whole "HoH Exclusive release in the US" thing is a big hoax...if that was the case, they shoulda used that one for the mythical Grape/Laney pack...

Oh JB, how you toy with my emotions...

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

Glad to hear.
You almost broke your screen a few days ago with those responses.. 

laugh.gif

Speaking of the Quai's.

Rosay' with his pair..

rjmcm1.jpg

His jeans make the shoes look like a Sz. 7.5 in this picture.
laugh.gif

Glad to hear.

laugh.gif

Speaking of the Quai's.

Rosay' with his pair..

rjmcm1.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ALDY

Glad to hear.

laugh.gif

Speaking of the Quai's.

Rosay' with his pair..

rjmcm1.jpg

laugh.gif

yeah lucky the seller was very legit and a nice guy 
i was a complete azzzz
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ALDY

Glad to hear.

laugh.gif

Speaking of the Quai's.

Rosay' with his pair..

rjmcm1.jpg

laugh.gif

yeah lucky the seller was very legit and a nice guy 
i was a complete azzzz
roll.gif

yup I'm hearing the same thing a lot of y'all are sayin....jus left HOH and I got a connect there but he said they aint received em yet, still tomorrow but like y'all are saying.....bad communication all around it seems like.

yup I'm hearing the same thing a lot of y'all are sayin....jus left HOH and I got a connect there but he said they aint received em yet, still tomorrow but like y'all are saying.....bad communication all around it seems like.

Back
Top Bottom