Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

Originally Posted by optimusp517

$250 a good deal on these bad boys?

hell yeah 

It is a great deal considering that they are 154 euros which is 220 US. Shipping is somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 so it is about spot on. My Euro connect was gonna hook me up right around that, but i am not paying over US retail these will drop and they will more than likely drop on the 16th. This weekend does not make sense to release Quai's on top of Electric Blue Foams and USA Vs. Nike is not that dumb. Hype over this will supersede the sales of the other two. They will give you two weeks to rebuild your funds from the purchase of these 2 kicks dropping.

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

Originally Posted by optimusp517

$250 a good deal on these bad boys?

hell yeah 

It is a great deal considering that they are 154 euros which is 220 US. Shipping is somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 so it is about spot on. My Euro connect was gonna hook me up right around that, but i am not paying over US retail these will drop and they will more than likely drop on the 16th. This weekend does not make sense to release Quai's on top of Electric Blue Foams and USA Vs. Nike is not that dumb. Hype over this will supersede the sales of the other two. They will give you two weeks to rebuild your funds from the purchase of these 2 kicks dropping.

now im hearing NY only & the rest is being held back for the re-opening's of these niketown's & outlets

now im hearing NY only & the rest is being held back for the re-opening's of these niketown's & outlets

^ another outlet release?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

These are not releasing in the US.

From what I have heard, there were a select few of stores that got them, but are not suppose to release them. Whatever that means.

Good luck to those looking for them.

From what I have heard, there were a select few of stores that got them, but are not suppose to release them. Whatever that means.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

good for the price i paid i'm glad there not releasing 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

good for the price i paid i'm glad there not releasing 
laugh.gif

Confirmed EU release.

Let's not kill the messengers in this thread. Some people were going on reliable information from sources that have come through before. Sucks that we were fed a bunch of bull this time. Should have taken this into account considering the IXs that released last year.

Not worth more than $200 in my eyes. If you plan to get these from a reseller in the EU be mindful of the US --> Euro exchange rate.

Confirmed EU release.

Let's not kill the messengers in this thread. Some people were going on reliable information from sources that have come through before. Sucks that we were fed a bunch of bull this time. Should have taken this into account considering the IXs that released last year.

Not worth more than $200 in my eyes. If you plan to get these from a reseller in the EU be mindful of the US --> Euro exchange rate.

Originally Posted by torres

ok, not happening in the states...one less pair to worry about, let's move on
exactly.  overhyped shoe anyway.  like furrell mentioned, these aren't even worth $200 in my eyes.  NEXT.

Back
Top Bottom