Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

Originally Posted by rauls054

W t f is that the 5s are my personal favorite sig shoe.I cant believe these are uglier than the olives.
frown.gif

olives> this ugly things...if i got these for freee i wouldnt even try to resell these ugly things...couldnt they make an ugly 11 instead of these 5s another cw gone wrong on a nice model 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by rauls054

W t f is that the 5s are my personal favorite sig shoe.I cant believe these are uglier than the olives.
frown.gif

olives> this ugly things...if i got these for freee i wouldnt even try to resell these ugly things...couldnt they make an ugly 11 instead of these 5s another cw gone wrong on a nice model 
sick.gif
sick.gif

these are 
alien.gif
 but i have been noticing that JB have been releasing colorways that resemble LBJ and the Kobe line.

these are 
alien.gif
 but i have been noticing that JB have been releasing colorways that resemble LBJ and the Kobe line.

I like that leather. I'm also liking the higher cut tongues on recent V's.

It's cool that they kept it simple for the most part. Should've left the eyelets white.

Not something I would buy, but those aint that bad.

It's cool that they kept it simple for the most part. Should've left the eyelets white.

They better glow with that intense green shaded sole! Of not it wouldnt be hard to powder em n make it so haha

They better glow with that intense green shaded sole! Of not it wouldnt be hard to powder em n make it so haha

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

the eyelets are the only problem I have with these, they should be grey or white. The shade of green is solid, the sole looks good with it too. Solid avy SEND ONE.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

the eyelets are the only problem I have with these, they should be grey or white. The shade of green is solid, the sole looks good with it too. Solid avy SEND ONE.

Back
Top Bottom