Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

YOOOOOOOOOO IM IN LOVE
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I don't think these are gonna be sold for only $150...
Air randy is another reseller putting up over priced auctions....

I don't think these are gonna be sold for only $150...
Air randy is another reseller putting up over priced auctions....

Limited or not,jb is going a little overboard with the V's this year just like he does almost every model except the 11 every year,the V's and III's this year are gonna end up the 6's and 9's of last year if you get what I mean lol stick to the OG cw's

Limited or not,jb is going a little overboard with the V's this year just like he does almost every model except the 11 every year,the V's and III's this year are gonna end up the 6's and 9's of last year if you get what I mean lol stick to the OG cw's

Whats the release date on these and wher will they be available??.......will we see these in the U.S. as a release???...thanks

Whats the release date on these and wher will they be available??.......will we see these in the U.S. as a release???...thanks

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

I think it was posted July 2nd on one of these pages, and as far as where, I don't know.

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

I think it was posted July 2nd on one of these pages, and as far as where, I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom