Jordan Retro V "Shanghai Shen" (China Exclusive)

Passing on these if i cop its for trade bait depending on the hype ... yeah i said it ill cop if hyped hahaha

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2013/09/air-jordan-5-black-laney/

Traditionally paying tribute to Michael Jordan’s high school with the Air Jordan 5 “White Laney” it now appears Jordan Brand has design an alternative with this “Black Laney” Air Jordan 5. Here are detailed images of the Air Jordan 5 “Black Laney” that has yet received an official U.S. release date.

View media item 573063View media item 573064

Last edited:
yes please everyone say they're ugly and pass; these go perfect with the warriors colors

nthat.gif

^ I have no problem veering away from the classics when it's a good colorway. I don't like the reverse laney or whatever it is. The yellow is too much imo. I liked the other pics much better...

View media item 573832 pretty sure this ignite shanghai is the symbol, wouldn't be surprised if these were Asia exclusives [emoji]128542[/emoji]

they dont loom the same. the logo on the sneaker has a line running down the middle

View media item 573527
Edit.
Found this on the laney site but not sure if this is what that logo is supposed to be

shanghai city symbol just like any other shanghai ignite pack carried this kind of symbol

this due to release Sept, 29 china region only

How did the blogs run with Black Laney when it looks like a Mandarin character?

Back
Top Bottom