Jordan Retro V "Shanghai Shen" (China Exclusive)

My man said they fit him good and he wears a 10
I got mines for $450 my boy went to china for them
Im selling mines for $900
If you have a pair, and you're selling them, why didn't you just say how they fit for you instead of how they fit for your boy? 0]

Personally, I wear the same size on every Jordan. I don't care always go a size .5 up. Every Jordan model basically fits the same unless you a weiro.

I think sz13 is the biggest released in Asia and even that's rare. It's like a sz15 over in the us

I've talked to numerous legit sellers from china…and I've heard from all of them size 12 was the biggest size they made…and after size 10.5 there are no half sizes…i could be wrong but my connects haven't given me false info so far

yeah your right they do go up too 13…they was all wrong…now i gotta question them on everything they talking bout

Personally, I wear the same size on every Jordan. I don't care always go a size .5 up. Every Jordan model basically fits the same unless you a weiro.
Nah,thats some BS,every Jordan does not fit the same

Last edited:
Nah,thats some BS,every Jordan does not fit the same
This. MAYBE they're all the same lengthwise, but definitely NOT the same width wise. Me personally, I have wide feet, certain pairs 10.5 is fine, but if the shoe is narrow (Ex. 1's and 4's) I need to size up to an 11.

How can i check my shanghai shens for authentication? 

I got them on ebay. I compared the shanghai shen box to the oreo 5's box. 

The shanghai shen box is about half an inch smaller than the oreo box.

Although everything looks proper comparing both shoes sole to sole, the fitting of the shanghais is slightly tighter.(Size 12, feels like an 11.5).

Any feedback or threads on how the shanghai shens should actually look like?

Last edited:

How can i check my shanghai shens for authentication? 

I got them on ebay. I compared the shanghai shen box to the oreo 5's box. 

The shanghai shen box is about half an inch smaller than the oreo box.

Although everything looks proper comparing both shoes sole to sole, the fitting of the shanghais is slightly tighter.(Size 12, feels like an 11.5).

Any feedback or threads on how the shanghai shens should actually look like?
there are numerous shanghai 5 legit checc threads…all your questions will be answered

Btw to the guy with the sz13, where did u get that? That's my sz.......

What's a good price for these? (buyer pov 
wink.gif
)

i came across a 9 locally for 350. Seemed legit, didnt know what they was so i passed. THE FEELS.

Local spot has them. Could be grey market, but who knows? Going to find out how much they cost when I get home.

Local spot has them. Could be grey market, but who knows? Going to find out how much they cost when I get home.
Considering they were probably $200-300 retail even in China, I doubt anyone who went through the trouble of getting them here is selling for less than $500.

Back
Top Bottom