Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

I think I may be the opposite of everybody in here... My opinion of them changed in person.. Won both from shiekhs, sold them to a friend for retail for the set..just couldn't see me really wanting them if they weren't "championship pack"hype.. Still have a cigar coming from champs that I may end up just holding on to trade

dude you are the kind of person i really hate to deal with... something doesnt go YOUR way you try & discredit a legit,reputable business for %^ n giggles because they "lowballed" you on shoes you had no intention of wearing. writing FAKE yelp reviews is NOT cool seriously. if you had a bad visit there, was disrespected by an employee, etc i could see writing a negative yelp review but you are literally doing it for ***** n giggles which aint cool. its bad enough people are paid to do that stupid **** but you willing doing it to make yourself feel better on a situation that wont go your way regardless is shameful kid

edit i guess you cant do anything by yourself

http://niketalk.com/t/597583/first-...ll-my-cigar-6s-how-do-i-avoid-getting-scammed
http://niketalk.com/t/597256/question-about-buying-jordans-off-a-reseller#post_20895154
http://niketalk.com/t/597408/best-place-to-get-haircut-in-san-leandro
http://niketalk.com/t/594379/what-website-can-i-practice-my-captcha-speed-times
roll.gif
dude is a clown 

I really hope @crocker is a troll because he is one of the many parasites ******* it up for those who just want to cop and rock. You go to sneaker cons and these lames are there with their parents counting the money and monitoring their transactions.

You must be MR. Strike-Out then… They Complain about SS and your Complaining bout them

CAPTAIN of the WEENIES!
You do realize I got these and WTKDs and Lance Mountain set and multiple Carmines, and and and.....

"Thanks again for checking my jock, check checking my jock...."

LOL^^^^^ 

from his Post …. he's just scared!!!

Anyone who gets got from a Shoe Transaction in public needs to quit 

and go get a good job hiding in a closet for money!
Everyone should have a job and make a living.....

Why resell kicks at all? I understand you're getting tired of making McDoubles with Mac sauce only....
nerd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Doubt I post elaborate pics since they've been seen so many times now, but tmrw and those champagnes cant come quick enough. First major Jordan release purchase, I've made in a while and really did want these. Both actually but, didn't get cigars. If I catch my size at a price I am willing to pay near future, I'm in but, happy with what I have for now because I favored champagnes more.

FIne i WILL do it myself. i dont need no lowballer company like sole supremacy to sell my J's. i will do it myself and the time and effort will be worth it. At first i thought sole supremacy was pretty reasonable because they offered 270  for my gamma blues, but now, not so much. i will never go there AGAIN. im gonna warn my friends and write a review to warn other people on Yelp before they get scammed by this Craphole of a business. hell, this aint even a business, this is run by crooks and scammers. karma will get you back sole supremacy
Scammed?! 
mean.gif

Karma..... Irony.

getting a little bit off topic here , but there is a guy i found on ebay that wants to sell his cigars via  paypal invoce , i have never dealt directly thru paypal only thru ebay so i want to know if there are any type of risks , thanks alot for your help . If these is not the correct thread to post this please delete it mods 

getting a little bit off topic here , but there is a guy i found on ebay that wants to sell his cigars via  paypal invoce , i have never dealt directly thru paypal only thru ebay so i want to know if there are any type of risks , thanks alot for your help . If these is not the correct thread to post this please delete it mods 
You are protected through PayPal if its not sent as friends/family or gift. It just takes some time to get your money back, if you don't receive your item or receive item not as described. The seller is trying to avoid paying ebay's fees. I have done it in the past and had no problems, but I also have been scammed before. Fortunately I did recover my money. It just took close to 30 days. 

I think I may be the opposite of everybody in here... My opinion of them changed in person.. Won both from shiekhs, sold them to a friend for retail for the set..just couldn't see me really wanting them if they weren't "championship pack"hype.. Still have a cigar coming from champs that I may end up just holding on to trade
lol you didnt want the pack because it didnt have a certain type of hype? do people even really like shoe anymore or is it about everything else besides the actual shoe?

at least you sold them to a buddy

I actually paid 285 for the cigar 6s.. i live in california so tax is like 25 dollars, then FNL shipping is 10 dollars. im only going to make a 40 dollar profit. THat is ********, considering the exclusivity and demand of the cigar 6s.. with that said, **** sole supremacy for trying to lowball me, i hope they rot in hell. trust me karma will get them back
lol thats awesome.... serves you right for strictly buying a pair to flip

No what I said was I think I got them due to the hype but realized they weren't something I really saw myself owning once I got them in person... The way they game is now is u can't even afford to pass on a "maybe" cause there is no going to pick them up later if you like them, they sell out and you have to pay a douche 200 extra dollars

Last edited:
No what I said was I think I got them due to the hype but realized they weren't something I really saw myself owning once I got them in person... The way they game is now is u can't even afford to pass on a "maybe" cause there is no going to pick them up later if you like them, they sell out and you have to pay a douche 200 extra dollars
That's not what you said.

Last edited:

You do realize I got these and WTKDs and Lance Mountain set and multiple Carmines, and and and.....

"Thanks again for checking my jock, check checking my jock...."

Everyone should have a job and make a living.....

Why resell kicks at all? I understand you're getting tired of making McDoubles with Mac sauce only....
nerd.gif

SURE… You Got me!

You forgot to mention those Big Red CLOWN shoes on your feet...

Talking bout making  living...

you got 7000 plus post and 2000 plus Rep on here w/ a join date  of 7/18/12…… lol

NIKETALK IS YOUR JOB!

except you don't get paid nor will you make it to upper Management and be a ADMIN MOD

PLEASE!

Originally Posted by AirRaab  

SURE… You Got me!

You forgot to mention those Big Red CLOWN shoes on your feet...

Talking bout making  living...

you got 7000 plus post and 2000 plus Rep on here w/ a join date  of 7/18/12…… lol

NIKETALK IS YOUR JOB!

except you don't get paid nor will you make it to upper Management and be a ADMIN MOD

PLEASE!
You're right. I have a Samsung Galaxy S4, unlimited 4G (paid for by work), a J O B that pays pretty well, that I can complete with my eyes closed while looking at your sistas IG and NT at the same dam time!

Now please hop of my jock and let this thread live....

Last edited by a moderator:

Lol, so true. It's better to pick up than not if you are on the fence.

You're right. I have a Samsung Galaxy S4, unlimited 4G (paid for by work), a J O B that pays pretty well, that I can complete with my eyes closed while looking at your sistas IG and NT at the same dam time!

Now please hop of my jock and let this thread live....
Oooohhhh not 4g

**** my GS4 on 4G won't load either
CLOWN!    
laugh.gif

Name drop some more of your belongings …… 

str8  NT CLOWN……. 

Last edited:
So is it safe to assume there are no extra pairs sitting in some foot lockers or was this a complete sell out. online and in store

Back
Top Bottom