Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Damn, I didn't even know they had 50% codes. I will have to add some of them to my coupon code list. LOL
lol yea they do i think only higher level managers can give it out though. Its funny cuz i didnt mind the size diff as it was a 9.5 i ordered and i got a 9, which was more comfortable in the 3lab5s to me. But yea the guy said 50% code and i was like hell yea.

I order my infrared 23 6, white infrareds for me, my girl, and my daughter and some lunarglides. Haha all for 50% off.

lol yea they do i think only higher level managers can give it out though. Its funny cuz i didnt mind the size diff as it was a 9.5 i ordered and i got a 9, which was more comfortable in the 3lab5s to me. But yea the guy said 50% code and i was like hell yea.

I order my infrared 23 6, white infrareds for me, my girl, and my daughter and some lunarglides. Haha all for 50% off.
That's awesome....hit me up if you ever need a 20% code...I think I have a few extras.

Cigars should be arriving tomorrow
glasses.gif

That's awesome....hit me up if you ever need a 20% code...I think I have a few extras.

a few huh :nerd:

Champagnes arrived today thank you nike for the free upgraded shipping:

I know their has been alot of talk about whether legit pairs have square or circular diamonds on the ring so here you go, closeup shot of it.

Cigars should be here tomorrow or Thursday, FTL EU finally shipped.
I always enjoy viewing your sharp/detailed pictures. Especially having that buttery bokeh ! Repped ! 

They're not going to let you keep one shoe, its return the entire pack or keep them.

It's nothing new, people have tried that before with past packs.

Your logic is flawed.
Yep.  just asked CS.  They said the whole package comes back or nothing at all.  no partial credit.  

So What are people saying…….

After receiving their shoes…. Are you liking the Champagnes Better then the Cigars?

or Vice Versa?

i only own the champagnes and i like them alot.  my boy has the cigars and they are nice as well.  both are hot.  the champagnes stand out more of course because of the green.  the cigars are humble fire

My champagnes came from house of hoops. They have cardboad shoe trees and black upper trees. Let's not go giving out false info....
I think that's what he meant. I was asking about the cigars. He was saying the cigars have white upper trees and the champagnes have black upper trees.

bull **** man. sole supremacy offered 325 for my cigar 6s.. what a bunch of lowballers
Lol they are a consignment shop they have to turn a profit on the shoes themselves. You'll always get lowballed compared to market value selling to another reseller. 

Back
Top Bottom