Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

I just bought some cigars...what should I spray on them so I can wear on rainy days?
I have some water proofer spray from soft sole. Is that ok to use?
if you wanna wear them on a rainy day, why would you care about protecting them?
laugh.gif

wearing em in the rain is pretty much asking them to get beat up.

Shoes just came in with fast 2day shipping, the leather is crazy and have a waxed feel to it....shout out to the NT'er for selling his extra pair to me, oh i paid $400 shipped for those wondering and that was the lowest price around for a LEGIT pair compared to the $450-$550 prices every where else

View media item 1062448

Shoes just came in with fast 2day shipping, the leather is crazy and have a waxed feel to it....shout out to the NT'er for selling his extra pair to me, oh i paid $400 shipped for those wondering and that was the lowest price around for a LEGIT pair compared to the $450-$550 prices every where else

View media item 1062448
That was fast.

still can't believe i got a pair of cigars from NDC. what a PITA that day was. i struggled till the very end with no assistance at all and my size ended up in my cart. haven't even tried them on yet. all i do is stare at them 
laugh.gif

still can't believe i got a pair of cigars from NDC. what a PITA that day was. i struggled till the very end with no assistance at all and my size ended up in my cart. haven't even tried them on yet. all i do is stare at them :lol:

You and me both! With all the foolery that day on NDC, I ended up with both champs and cigars in my cart. Had wifey helping me. The laptop had the wheel of death, my tablet kept giving me multiple captchas, but my wife's iPad had both sitting in my cart. Just strange. Needless to say, I submitted the order with the quickness. Got a few zip code errors(don't know what that was about) but I checked out in like 20 minutes

From looking at my pair those look legit. The waxed leather look, diamonds around the ring, white/clear ring back ground...i noticed on the fake/gm pairs that the leather looks dry and a bit of a lighter brown

The easiest way to tell is the logo on the heel. Based on those pics, they look legit.

I loved the concept behind this pack, the execution not so much JB could have added more to it like more detailing to the boxes or tissue paper 

I'll never understand why people make a huge deal out of the box and tissue paper.

O ok I had a dude On The bay at 375 shipped. Then in between messages they sold. God I hate messaging to much time for error lol

That's not a bad price fam sorry that fell thru for you... I had a dude with $350 shipped but sz8.5 a bit too big so i passed.

Honestly, the King's Crown are not going to be as limited as the Cigar's and if you wait if out on eBay the prices will be lower than what you can purchase the Cigar's at, unless you don't want your Cigar's then trade them off for the King's Crown but I don't think it's an even trade.
Kings crown were more limited fyi.

Back
Top Bottom