Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Yea ppl confuse the terms all the time. B grades are good money.

:lol: came through in the clutch with that edit. No confusion with word unauthorized :lol:

I just sold both of my pairs of this pack and was wondering what size box should I ship it with? I don't have the original box it came with.

Dimensions of box I should use WOULD BE GREAT! Thanks in advance!

I just sold both of my pairs of this pack and was wondering what size box should I ship it with? I don't have the original box it came with.

they shout be...

LOG OFF size

Would Love to find some B Grade Cham's or Cigs (At or Under Retail)…. and Wear them till my feet could taste the bubble stuck to the sidewalk. #Beaters

R u trying to get the dimensions if the actual shoe box?

I need a pair of cigars too. I'll probably wait until black infrared 6s drop. Hopefully the hype on those lower the resell price on this pack by then.... Wishful thinking.

Last edited:
Wore my Cigars a few times and I want to give them a quick cleaning.  Any recomendations?  I was thinking about using leather cleaner instead of Jason Mark.

How have you guys been cleaning them and wiping them down with?

I don't recommend using just water and soap or even water alone since that dries out the leather...

got these pics from a different seller..do u guys think these are legit and real even tho the insert inside the shoe are black and not white? I know by the emblems on the back the pair looks alright but im not sureView media item 1065550View media item 1065551View media item 1065552View media item 1065553View media item 1065554View media item 1065564View media item 1065568
Something about the shoe seems fishy to me, the leather looks off too. As u had said also the inserts are different and the box is heavily damaged wonder how. Trying to compare to my pair and see what I can find.

got these pics from a different seller..do u guys think these are legit and real even tho the insert inside the shoe are black and not white? I know by the emblems on the back the pair looks alright but im not sure
compared to mine those look fake..the leather is real dull .

I'd post in the legit check section. But at a first glance they look fake to me, and considering you said the inserts are diff colors that's not good. I recently saw a pair of replicas on CL advertised just as that and I'd say they were 98% spot on. Crazy how good fakes have become since concord days.

got these pics from a different seller..do u guys think these are legit and real even tho the insert inside the shoe are black and not white? I know by the emblems on the back the pair looks alright but im not sureView media item 1065550View media item 1065551View media item 1065552View media item 1065553View media item 1065554View media item 1065564View media item 1065568
Toe box is smoother on legit pairs, that seems as if there was a horrible job gluing the toebox as its a fake pair. Check my other quote also.

Fugazi. Like others said leather is off. Also look at the emblem on the back. Authentic pairs have more of a faded emblem

easy way to tell is the holes closes to the ring. The outter part of the shoe should have 6 holes and the inner should have 7. if that makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom