Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

They don't look that bad from the pics. Soles still appear icy. Was is it actually worn or just tried on? I only ask because the creasing appears minimal. And many people received pairs that already had similar scratch marks. I can see why you would be a little ticked off though

Last edited:
They don't look that bad from the pics. Soles still appear icy. Was is it actually worn or just tried on? I only ask because the creasing appears minimal. And many people received pairs that already had similar scratch marks. I can see why you would be a little ticked off though
yea doesn't look that bad to me

I got over it. Lol not as bad as the black Grape 5 I received from a partners connect that look like someone buried it in the cemetery. So I seen worse.

whats up with this random restock?

are they going to randomly restock champagnes soon??
Probably just found in the back of a stock room or something. One pair ain't really a restock. Now for all star game in NYC that's a different story

I have Champagne 6s and my friend wants give me $500 for them, so he has a friend that has the GOF pack for $600, should i sell champagnes to buy the pack ?

This generation of young'ns don't really understand the concept of true friendship. They're all just frienemies

Those cigars dont look worn, probably just some usual JB quality issues...the leather on cigars is sensitive and scratch real easy & its soft leather so that could explain pre creases

Well i dont want to sell champagnes but he really wants them & he offered me that without me even asking. Its not like a friendship we had for years is a guy i sold some WTL 11s couple months ago & i dont even know him like that i just seen him once & talked bout kicks few times.

So then why did you refer to him as a friend in the first place. He was just some random dude you did a business transaction with. If that's what you guys call friends nowadays then I must have at least a 1000 friends

So then why did you refer to him as a friend in the first place. He was just some random dude you did a business transaction with. If that's what you guys call friends nowadays then I must have at least a 1000 friends
just kus, but now before the deal i misunderstood it was carmine 6s plus champagnes for $530 & i just did it & got the pack for $650.

I think your so called "friend" played you. You should've gotten more than $530 for giving up Carmines and Champagnes

Yea if they were used maybe. Ya'll got him though because when everyone thought it was $500 champagne ppl here were saying it was way too high, which while that is up there, especially for a real friend it ain't ludicrous. For a friend I wouldve gave a champagne for 350.

cigar paper have the same markings

it's supposed to look like that anyway

get over it or return em back

or sell em to someone else for 500 like all the other scum of the earth would do

Yea if they were used maybe. Ya'll got him though because when everyone thought it was $500 champagne ppl here were saying it was way too high, which while that is up there, especially for a real friend it ain't ludicrous. For a friend I wouldve gave a champagne for 350.
i kinda sold him Champagnes for $330 & Carmines for $200 ... i missed on the pack & i really wanted it But at first wasnt sure if getting it thats why i came here. I sold him before WTL 11s for $320 and i wore those too.

Yea no offense bruh but dude got over on you. You sold both of those for too cheap especially to a dude who ain't even someone you can call a friend

Yea no offense bruh but dude got over on you. You sold both of those for too cheap especially to a dude who ain't even someone you can call a friend
i know what you mean but i wasnt looking to sell anything unless was for the pack & i looked at it from the retail perspective wich champagnes $250 & carmines $170 equal $420 wich i only added $120 from my pocket would equal $560 i think its fair for a $500 pack now worth more, because from my pocket i wouldnt pay that much. Idc how much i made from both my 6s just cared to get the pack with the least money from my pocket. If i didnt sell to him i wasnt going to wait to sell for more to someone else & then not able find the pack in my size.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom