Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Well this is good to know. Now I won't ever buy any randomly restocked pairs from Eastbay

Last edited:
I wish i could get a pair of Champagne's for 300ish..
retail was $250 plus tax in many states, dudes would lose money at 300ish. If you want a Fugazi pair maybe, but even they commanding $350+ :lol:

Last edited:
retail was $250 plus tax in many states, dudes would lose money at 300ish. If you want a Fugazi pair maybe, but even they commanding $350+
laugh.gif
lol for a GM i aint paying 300 for anything that are fake.. but i keep forgetting.. youre a reseller so for you.. if you can make the value of them to go >500 bucks.. its great..lol

lol for a GM i aint paying 300 for anything that are fake.. but i keep forgetting.. youre a reseller so for you.. if you can make the value of them to go >500 bucks.. its great..lol
nah it's not even like that, I'm just looking at it from a realistic perspective. They clearly fell from RD and 500+ is pushing it unless you catch someone who really want em but for 300 you most likely getting a fufu pair.

nah it's not even like that, I'm just looking at it from a realistic perspective. They clearly fell from RD and 500+ is pushing it unless you catch someone who really want em but for 300 you most likely getting a fufu pair.
lol Flight Club sure wants numbers like that and the local "Craiggers" are pushing those $ amounts..thats why ill never cop them unless I win the lotto.. My friend has a pair and i was like.. man these are lovely.. too bad I'm not "Rich Life" like you.. Same guy has

EVERY DB Shoe that dropped that were Jordans and the Foams.. Galaxy Foams Oregon's etc.. he has the type of collection where he could stack the shoe boxes and build a 20k pyramid and you could record a video  jumping through it saying.. Heat.. here and heat there.. and say thats a 5k section of shoes on that side..

lol Flight Club sure wants numbers like that and the local "Craiggers" are pushing those $ amounts..thats why ill never cop them unless I win the lotto.. My friend has a pair and i was like.. man these are lovely.. too bad I'm not "Rich Life" like you.. Same guy has
EVERY DB Shoe that dropped that were Jordans and the Foams.. Galaxy Foams Oregon's etc.. he has the type of collection where he could stack the shoe boxes and build a 20k pyramid and you could record a video  jumping through it saying.. Heat.. here and heat there.. and say thats a 5k section of shoes on that side..
what size are you?

but everything I luck up on is usually higher for me because the cheaper sizes are the Boat sizes..lol

laugh.gif
, so what size you wear?
lol.. you already know how I function about this question..lol.. But I have mentioned it i think on here once.. not in this thread tho.. as I'm not active in the VI thread like I am with other shoes..

lol.. you already know how I function about this question..lol.. But I have mentioned it i think on here once.. not in this thread tho.. as I'm not active in the VI thread like I am with other shoes..
Man you're a weird one, why would you hide what size you wear on an online forum? I have a champagne and asked your size to help you out with less than Fc but Nvm.

Last edited:
Man you're a weird one, why would you hide what size you wear on an online forum? I have a champagne and asked your size to help you out with less than Fc but Nvm.
The sizes you have for sale I couldnt fit.. Trust me if it was I would have reached out to you via PM and made an offer in a case..

I'm still smh over the fact that EB is taking back used shoes and then reselling them. That is dirty, literally

He wears like a 7.5

Back
Top Bottom