Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

...remind me the part where you came up? Sorry bru bruh, but that ain't "finessin." Shame on you for thinking you came up on someone when in reality you didn't. 
Maybe when I traded a $185 retail GR for a $250 retail limited championship pack shoe? we won't even talk about resell value.

I love 11s they are my favorite retro model so don't get me wrong, but I have had at least 5 pairs of Gammas and they just aren't as special to me as these. The quality on these Cigars is quite possibly the best I've ever seen on a retro. The leather is amazing and I love the detail down to the scuffs like a cigar leaf. I still have yet to see anyone wearing them in my city (unlike gammas which I see every few days).

As always to each their own...

Last edited:
he 10000% came up with ur salty *** :lol:
trying to piss in his cheerios

Xis are my favorite too, and I will say if someone offered me that trade I would take it in a heartbeat. It is easy to replace the Xis for under 100 above retail, these, not so much.

Maybe when I traded a $185 retail GR for a $250 retail limited championship pack shoe? we won't even talk about resell value.

I love 11s they are my favorite retro model so don't get me wrong, but I have had at least 5 pairs of Gammas and they just aren't as special to me as these. The quality on these Cigars is quite possibly the best I've ever seen on a retro. The leather is amazing and I love the detail down to the scuffs like a cigar leaf. I still have yet to see anyone wearing them in my city (unlike gammas which I see every few days).

As always to each their own...
you definitely came up.:rofl: dude probably still salty [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji] I would trade gammas for champ pack 6s or slam dunks. Didn't even enter raffle for gamma 11s or 12s both were/are garbage..

Mate copped me my perfect 11.5 whilst in Singapore on a layover, worked out a bit above Australian retail but I never get that anyway. And to get my exact size can be a hassle. Budget officially out the window again
tired.gif

What's the going rate for cigars in a sz 11.5 or 12 ds? Might be looking to buy or trade for a pair at sneaker con this weekend.

Anyone know where I can grab the ring lace lock from I got a pair but did not include the rings

Back
Top Bottom