Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

ATC, now I just need to check out 
nerd.gif

they dont hold tho 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Damn I missed out. What is the going rate for the champagne I seen prices in the 400s? Need to complete my cigar-champagne collection

Last edited:
I saw that and an 8.5. Couldn't checkout cuz jj got my address blocked somehow. Every time i confirm order site gives me CC error even when paying with paypal.

I saw that and an 8.5. Couldn't checkout cuz jj got my address blocked somehow. Every time i confirm order site gives me CC error even when paying with paypal.
The 8.5 went quick. I had to mid edit my post to show only the 11 was available. I don't think you had a cc error, it probably just sold out during checkout.

Definitely didn't sell out when i tried the first 2 times. I click update when item is in my cart to check if it's still available or not. I can't successfully submit order with anything on JJ. Had this happen before and it took weeks before i could order again.

Anybody had their cigar bleed into the white panel with the jump man logo? Mines turning pink...and I need a fix asap

I just got a DS pair of Cigars Size 13 for $300.  Did i pay too much, got them through stockx.  I didn't think anyone would accept my bid.  Are they dipping in price?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom