Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

I will be trying for cigars, i've liked em since the first detailed pic surfaced.

i've always hated the champagnes personally tho, they're a very ugly shoe imo. very glad nike didn't release them as a pack.

Glow for 1 minute in the dark,

But its mainly for hypebeast pictures hahA

Wait til they install the leds in the soles to charge the glow.

REALLY looking fwd to this release! hoping I get some good fortune on these bad boys, also hoping they hit the FL map soon, I need tickets like its health vital. lol that's only my theory that any fcfs place will be chaos, and resell wont be very buyer friendly
eyes.gif

tryna know I got these locked up no worries. No preorder either; In the words of PE, cant trust it!

I have a feeling these are gonna be at Foot Locker as well… HOH one's at least.

gonna be $545.00 even after tax for both kicks

$272.50 each after CA sales Tax 9%

Glad they separated the pack.. the Brazil pack is a want but the CP3 is BOO DOO LADY GAGA DUM DADA WACK…  just want the J's

I have a feeling these are gonna be at Foot Locker as well… HOH one's at least.

gonna be $545.00 even after tax for both kicks

$272.50 each after CA sales Tax 9%

Glad they separated the pack.. the Brazil pack is a want but the CP3 is BOO DOO LADY GAGA DUM DADA WACK…  just want the J's
That tax man :smh:

The Cigar and Champagne Pack will be available at VILLA on 6/14. Shoes are sold separately and will retail for $250 each. Limited quantities.

I'm not sure this is accurate. Emphasis on "not sure". My thinking comes from the fact that MANY more retailers are getting this Champagne Cigar pack than the Fear V's...RUVilla is a prime example. But I got confirmation from a small local "chain" that got 5Lab3's that they are getting this pack as well.

Would this be limited by distribution then? like JB has a large supply made but it's just gonna be weird distribution you think?
I think it is just the nature of the shoes, they are not regular 6s they are special cememoration of MJ's career so they will probably be a general release by numbers by choice of stores because many people will not buy these like 5lab3's, so stores wnt take another chance so they wont get them.

I would guess this would be like a Lab series distribution if we already know Eastbay is getting them. So they would be available at HoH and some Foot Actions and not at Champs and FNL.

Might be just like the 23 anniv Infrared VIs ("Toros"), everyone on line had em but just not as many. (L) Amount.....

Would this be limited by distribution then? like JB has a large supply made but it's just gonna be weird distribution you think?

Make no mistake about it...these are limited. JB does not have a large supply (relative to other Jordan retro releases). But on the limited scale, these are not like black/gold I's or Fear V's, from what I understand.

Back
Top Bottom