Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Happily surprised that FNL is getting them...didn't think there was a chance in hell they would.

Went and got my GCs from the store to be ready.  I've yet (knock on wood) to miss a release on FNL using the trusted GC method.  Fast internet, good rig, and patience usually works well w/ FNL.  If not...I got $500 in GCs to use on GRs throughout the next few years 
roll.gif

Happily surprised that FNL is getting them...didn't think there was a chance in hell they would.

Went and got my GCs from the store to be ready.  I've yet (knock on wood) to miss a release on FNL using the trusted GC method.  Fast internet, good rig, and patience usually works well w/ FNL.  If not...I got $500 in GCs to use on GRs throughout the next few years :rofl:

I think you can only load $250 on to a GC.
You'd have to do two seperate transactions only. Hopefully you only want 1/2, or it might be difficult trying to get both without someone's help.

I think you can only load $250 on to a GC.
You'd have to do two seperate transactions only. Hopefully you only want 1/2, or it might be difficult trying to get both without someone's help.
Yep $250 per card is FNL's max.

Got 3 GCs (two @ $250 and one for $100 to cover tax/shipping).  You can use more than one GC per order (have done this multiple times, when I had 3-4 GCs laying around with a couple bucks on them from left overs from previous purchases).  Just copy the numbers down on notepad then copy/paste on RD.

Still takes more time than going through PP or entering a CC, but you don't risk the errors (which I've always gotten).  Again...if I strike out...I shop at FNL enough, the $600 won't go to waste.  Plenty of shoes (Infrared 6s X 2, Columbias, Sport Blue KOs, Sport Blue VIs, Wolf Grey 14s, etc. etc. etc.) coming out in 2014 alone.

Legit check please. It's getting tough.
Hard to tell.  I saw multiple pairs of the cigars at FL HOH around my way. They got shipped out by mistake.  The emblem on the back of the shoes varied in visibility.  You could still see the emblem but some where a little darker and some were a little lighter.   The leather is ridiculous!  

Tough decision on these only got 15 days to make it. Wanted champagnes but cigars are growing on me… got that 15% off and $40 off to use on em though. Is the majority going for cigars over champagnes?

Just ordered these off ISS. Don't want to deal with all the madness on that day with everything thats dropping. Hopefully I can scoop up another pair on release day!

Back
Top Bottom