Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

I remember someone posting about Hibbett in Austell and Athens. I don't remember if it was for the these for the WTKD. Forgot to call and check it out.

turnon u tryna be evilside or something? lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wish there was a NikeTown anywhere close to me to try to RSVP to.  Ah well...online or bust like always.

Congrats to those that got through!

Why you guys RSVP Kicks if you don't want them!? I'm not Understanding!!?
Go pick them up and charge Someone like $50-75 for your efforts!? Hello!?

Why you guys RSVP Kicks if you don't want them!? I'm not Understanding!!?
Go pick them up and charge Someone like $50-75 for your efforts!? Hello!?

They are practicing, same with dudes that wake up early on Saturday mornings just to post they are releasing pairs from their cart. So pointless.

Tell me how I DM NTNY first then try Nike Boston 5 minutes after and win

Do I really have to drive up to Boston

What If I'm Some 14 yr Kid that won the RSVP with NO ID but my Parents or Guardian is paying for the Shoes!?

They gotta let it roll!

got 40 tickets in for these and the kd's...~30 online raffle entries as well...hopefully tomorrow i get some calls...
YO SKEETER VALENTINE LAY OFF THE RAFFLE CRACK TICKETS..... For the record I'm Not trying to hate on you hard but thats just crazy! You must have spent a lot of time and effort for all that. might as well pay resell for your time spent. Unless you're a reseller.......?

What If I'm Some 14 yr Kid that won the RSVP with NO ID but my Parents or Guardian is paying for the Shoes!?

They gotta let it roll!
they can use school ID... it clearly states bring an ID. if u dont have one they will deny you and their parents can give the kid cash to pay for it

Last edited:

i live in houston...got like 10 malls...hit the north side of houston yesterday....took about 3 hours...

hit the south side today...took about 3 hours...little less because i doubled back to a north side store that only allowed 1 ticket even though they had all 3 shoes in the raffle...

i took a person with me yesterday and a person today...

ive gotten this many tickets before and have gotten 1 call...lmao...
Dang that sucks man. I know H town is crazy for shoes. 

not sure how i pulled it off but i got an rsvp for the champagne 6's MANUALLY from NikeATL (37secs) and i definitely will pick them up for my efforts.

Back
Top Bottom